Chapter 120: propose

Qi Yan and Xu Chi listened to Jian Hongshen's explanation, and they suddenly frowned, then frowned, their expressions condensing. Both of them are short guards. The first reaction after listening was to anger Jonathan.

"You didn't contact you again when you returned home? Didn't you call?" Xu Chi frowned.

Jian Hongshen shook his head deeply, "No." He paused and said, "Maybe he is developing a relationship with that Miss Beryl. I don't know if I will return to China yet."

Xu Chi was silent for a moment, and said: "Jonathan's power in the group is not much worse than his father's, and there is no way to resist the marriage arranged by the family. It should be reasonable that this should not happen. Unless he and Beryl's idea It's the same. Marriage is married, and there can be lovers outside, as long as it doesn't involve family property. Maybe it will be called "True Love"."

Xu Chi is experienced in arranging his fiancee by his elders, and it will be very troublesome to deal with, especially if his loved elder is not satisfied. But for him and Jonathan, who are no longer under the control of their elders and have reliance on stability, there is no such thing as a solution. They are totally rebellious against capital. It's okay to be unhappy after the revolt.

"Perhaps," Jian Hongshen said lightly. "It may have been the positioning he gave me at the beginning, so what is happening now is logical."

Qi Yan kept silent. When I went to L Country before, I saw that the performance of these two people should be good. Jonathan showed particularly enthusiasm. He also envied him and Shu Zimu in words. Now he suddenly wants to marry other people. Qi Yan always thinks it should not be. Besides, Jonathan is not like such an unclear person. Let Qi Yan and Xu Chi's brothers treat him as a lover other than a legal spouse, which is almost directly hit Qi Yan and Xu Chi's face. The total value of Huaanhe's cooperation projects is tens of billions, and Yu Qingli, Jonathan shouldn't be so inconsistent with Qi Yannao.

However, although there are some doubts, Qi Yan is still more on the side of Jian Hongshen. I think it is also possible that Jonathan is indeed the kind of person Xu Chi said. Thinking that marriage is a business needs no emotions, does not affect yourself and "true love". Maintain relationships. The Huaan and cooperation projects have been fully opened, and the money has been smashed. Even if Qi Yan and Xu Chi were faced, they could not suspend the cooperation directly. As for the two who looked good at first, Jonathan was originally a playboy, and he might be so kind to everyone, but he looked away.

Qi Yan is relatively calm. Although listening to Jian Hongshen's narration, it seems that Jonathan deliberately deceived him, but in fact, Jian Hongshen said there are not many details, and there may not be misunderstandings. Of course, perhaps there is no misunderstanding, Jian Hongshen's idea is the correct answer. But Qi Yan felt that no matter what kind it was, it was still necessary to clarify things first.

"In any case, Jonathan should contact you again, and then talk to him to see what he thinks." Qi Yan said, "Maybe it's just a misunderstanding."

Although Jian Hongshen behaved indifferently and didn't seem to be very sad and disappointed, Qi Yan could see that he still devoted himself to this relationship, so no matter whether it was public or private, Qi Yan hoped this matter It was proved to be just a misunderstanding.

Although Xu Chi was angry, he knew that if it was just a misunderstanding, it must be solved by communication, so he patted Jian Hongshen on the shoulder and said, "Yes, let's understand Jonathan's attitude first. The thing about the marriage is that the fiancee said Yes, maybe Jonathan did not agree, just wanted to solve it without telling you. Of course, if that guy also meant that fiancee, don't think about it and eat it. If this is the case, this kind of rubbish, recognize it early. Ok."