Chapter 129: Extra two

The Noah Film Festival awards season, the small town of Sunnier as the host ushered in the most prosperous time of the year.

Noah Film Festival is the most prestigious film festival in the world, with popularity and gold content at the top. Whether it is for professionals in the industry or for the ordinary people who are purely lively, the Noah Film Festival is the most worthy event in the film industry every spring.

As a screenwriter, Shu Zimu will naturally not forget to pay attention to the highest award in the film industry. After all, once he can win a trophy from the Noah Film Festival, it is equivalent to standing at the top of the industry. Even if the winners do not necessarily have the world's top treatment in the future, there are not many people who have not improved or even went downhill after taking the award. After all, there are many factors involved in the development of this circle, but at least they can get the Noah award. It has been a powerful proof of strength. That trophy has always been the dream treasure of countless film practitioners.

Shu Zimu is no exception.

During the Noah Film Festival awards season, Shu Zimu came to the town of Sunnier. Of course, he did not just come for sightseeing, but he was nominated to wait for the award results.

The film "Mirror Life" by Shu Zimu's original script nominated a number of Noah Film Festival awards, including the best original script. Shu Zimu, as a well-regarded nominee, naturally has to attend the award ceremony.

In addition to the best original screenplay, "Mirror Life" was shortlisted for six awards. In addition to the technical awards, there are also three key awards, namely best film, best actor and best foreign language film. Although the seven nominations are not many, they are still inferior to other competitors who are shortlisted for the best film, but as a foreign language film, such a result has been very good. The Noah Prize is said to be an art prize without borders, but in fact it is still biased. It is also China's cultural industry that has gradually developed over the years, and its national strength has also become more and more prosperous. Other countries are also eyeing the huge market of China, and then they can slowly get a slice of the various international awards.

This is the second time Shu Zimu has been nominated for the Noah Prize. In the last session, his other original film "Turbulent Flow" won the nomination of two major awards for Best Original Screenplay and Best Foreign Language Film, but the final The result is no particles. This "Mirror Life" is more competitive, and even won the nomination for the best film, but the crew may not be able to get rid of the dilemma that has not been obtained.

Fortunately, Shu Zimu was not nervous. In the past few years, he has written one to three scripts a year, of which seven have been released, which can be said to be a very productive screenwriter. Most of these seven films have also achieved great results, either excellent box office, or award harvester. Originally, Shu Zimu's style was more commercial, but under the guidance of Guo Lao, he gradually had the ability to control more in-depth scripts, and created some excellent drama scripts on his own basis. which performed.

At least there are more than one domestic movie trophy, Shu Zimu's family has more than one, and very gold-bearing international awards, Shu Zimu also successfully won two, one of which was recently won by "Mirror Life" for him.

It can be said that there is only one Noah Prize for Shu Zi Mu Que now, but he has nothing to lose. After all... he is really quite young now.

Shu Zimu is now just twenty-six years old, but his career achievements have almost reached the top. Now he is already a gold writer who is highly respected by China and even the world film industry. Most of his peers' lifetime achievements can't follow him Compared with these few years, in fact, Shu Zimu has already led too much than others. In addition, he didn't ask for a name, so he was not too nervous to win the Noah Prize twice.