Chapter 135: Extra two

Anyway, it is an international film emperor, Yun Hao behaved as usual, everyone passed this topic, and did not find his absentminded. Xu Chi and Jonathan deliberately felt a bit sharper, but the former hesitated and the latter liked it, and said nothing.

The rest of the crew of "Mirror Life" stayed in Country L for a few days before preparing to return to China. These days, there have been various media outlets that have continuously asked for interviews or programs. They have joined a few that cannot be pushed and decided to return to China to avoid the limelight. After all, in other countries won the highest awards from other people's homes, not everyone is kind to them.

In fact, returning to China is not a windbreaker. In fact, the country must have been even crazier about picking the best film. However, this "crazy" is purely positive, and they are more confident in the country, and they will not feel constrained at all in interviews on the show.

They have already received simple interviews with CCTV reporters in Country L, and even showed their faces on the most serious official current affairs news programs, and they have also won a lot of affirmation and praise. The other party sent them an invitation to record a special program, and the first trip after returning to China was to participate in this program.

Of course, in addition to the serious media, there are more paparazzi and fans. Considering this, the group did not take a public flight, but borrowed a private jet from the Jonathan family.

"Poverty really limits my imagination." The apprentice apprentice who was brought to the world looked at the luxurious layout in the private plane and couldn't help but sigh.

The car Jingyuan over there has been called, tried to play mahjong with the holographic game equipment on the plane, and while drinking a sip of valuable red wine in the wine cabinet, said to the little apprentice: "This is the importance of holding the thigh. You see No? You remember in the future, but if there is a crew with our teacher Shu, you must find a way to squeeze in, maybe you can enjoy this once a year."

The apprentice laughed, "I don't have enough level now, I can't enter the crew, just follow Master. Master and Teacher Shu just have one crew."

His master slapped it on the back of his head, "You still don't want to be a teacher in your entire life. Within three years, you haven't cut out your masterpiece by myself. I will expel you from the teacher! I also want to get Teacher Shu's light and think beautiful!"

The apprentice sighed, "Then this is probably the last time I'm flying in such a high-end private jet. I'll take the time to enjoy it."

The producer smiled and said: "Who doesn't want to be touched by your teacher Shu now, the competition is expected to be more intense in the future. However, your teacher Shu is diligent and there are many opportunities to be exposed to light, and you are still very promising to improve your level.

Everyone was laughing, and Shu Zimu said with a smile: "I may not be so diligent in the future."

"Ah?" The crowd froze.

Shu Zimu said: "I have published a few books a year before, and I should have one in the future. The other estimates are only a framework." The person who writes the story will come up with new inspiration from time to time. It takes a long time to describe and describe it concretely, so as a creator, you will always accumulate many new pits you want to open.

Shu Zimu also hopes that each of his inspirations can be shown, but people's time and energy are limited, and good stories and good scripts need to be worked out slowly and carefully polished. Originally, Shu Zimu tried his best to polish every story he wanted to write to seven or eight points of satisfaction, and the prize was eight/nine points, so that the finished product basically satisfied him, but the overall effort was very much.