Chapter 37: Register

When Shu Zimu and Qi Yan discussed what Qi Yun had experienced so they would get used to it, the ambulance arrived. Yun Hao followed the ambulance, and it was naturally impossible for others to continue to play in the amusement park, and drove to follow.

The agent looked miserable. In fact, Qi Yan chose a place that made people feel particularly painful, but would not really hit the trouble, so his bones are good, that is, his nose and face are swollen. If you are injured, it is a minor injury level, and you don't need to be hospitalized. After checking, you can apply some ointment.

However, this person chose to take the feather feathers as a command arrow. Seeing Qi Yan they sent him to the hospital and gave them a full set of inspections. They thought that this was because he would be investigated more. He had forgotten that Qi Yan said that once the change was bad, he could come again. Once, the uncle had to be hospitalized and said he was seriously injured.

Xu Chi was astonished at the extent to which this person had no eyesight. Qi Yan was still too lazy to talk to him nonsense, even in the hospital, with a nurse next to him, and he still directly started.

This time, not only did he not hurt him, but Qi Yan kicked the person down directly, and he stepped on it with a tricky angle. Then everyone on the scene seemed to hear the agent's leg bones squeaked by Qi Yan.

"Oh--" The agent wailed sorrowfully, Qi Yan withdrew his feet without changing his face, calmly said: "Aren't you going to be hospitalized? You are done."

The agent was sweating with pain and couldn't say a word, but just kept breathing cold air, and didn't dare to touch the wound, and it looked very painful.

Both Shu Zimu and Yun Hao were taken aback by this outburst. Xu Chi and Qi Yao did not react very much. Qi Yun, who was sitting next to Qi Yao, also threw out his tongue. Obviously, he was really used to it.

Looking at Qi Yan's expressionless face, Xu Chi sighed, and said to the nurse who was also obviously frightened, "Get a wheelchair and take the person to the orthopedics department."

The nurse glanced at Qi Yan and saw that the man had no objection, so she hurried away.

"It's okay, it's a mild fracture, it can be better to cultivate for a few months, Ayan still has a sense of...Hah." Xu Chi stared at Yun Hao, staring at his eyes, wondering if he was scared or worried, and comforted. As a result, when it came to the final conclusion, what was the persuasive force? I could only laugh.

Yun Hao heard the expression suddenly complicated, then lowered his head and said, "Uh," he couldn't hear whether he still cares.

Shu Zimu also reacted at this moment, and subconsciously looked at Qi Yan, and then found that the other party was also looking at him.

He thought that the previous fight reflected the degree of the other party's so-called "cruelty", but he didn't expect it to be much more than that. Qi Yan, who broke a person's leg easily without saying a word, really made Shu Zimu have a moment of fear. At the same time, he seemed to feel the pain of the leg injury in the rainy days of his previous life. At that moment, Shu Zimu felt that Qi Yan no longer seemed to be the person he knew, but a ruthless living king who was ruthlessly ruthless and cruel.

But when he intersects Qi Yan's gaze, this feeling quickly dissipates. Compared with the brutal behavior of breaking a person's leg just now, the gentleness in Qi Yan's eyes is equally true to him, and even more credible. Shu Zimu even saw a little worry and annoyance in it, and seemed to feel that he should not show such a fierce side in front of him, and even seemed to be at a loss.