Chapter 28: Qijia

The fact that Xue Lin was confined by Xue Liguan was known the next day, and at the same time, Xue Li also gave him a little compensation-a credit card with a monthly quota of 200,000.

"In the future, you and Qi Shao will be able to use anything for dating. If you don't have enough, you can talk to your dad." Xue Li's tone was kind, but soon revealed the real purpose: "What is the situation of Qi Shao's project?"

Shu Zimu sneered in his heart, but said indifferently on the surface: "I don't know, it seems that it is a resort or something, saying that it is one of the high-quality projects evaluated by Shian and is ready to focus on investment."

Xue Li was even more itchy when he heard it. He still remembered that Qi Yan said that the project had the same prospects as the land on Hanhui Road. And since it is ready to be used as compensation, it is obvious that Qi Yan will make more profits than the land on Hanhui Road. Thinking of how much profit it was, Xue Li couldn't calm down. Thinking of Xue Lin's joke making such a good chance, it would be gone, and Xue Li could not wait to return to Xue Lin's ear shaving before she became a demon yesterday.

"Zi Mu, I misunderstood you. Dad is sorry. Could you tell Qi Shao and let Dad go to meet him in person to apologize?" Xue Li Yin said earnestly.

Shu Zimu knew that he wanted to take the opportunity to ask for the project, and thought he was hooked, he pretended to frown a little impatiently and said, "After I said that, he didn't agree but don't look for me."

"I definitely don't blame you!" Xue Li smiled and said, "It's my father who's sorry for you, how can you blame you?" Xue Li felt that Qi Yan had only targeted Yao Yue and Xue Lin's performance before. Give him this face.

Sure enough, the next day Shu Zimu told him Qi Yan agreed, the time was about a week later.

In these few days, it is precisely the time for the college entrance examination to score and fill in the volunteers.

Compared with Shu Zimu who had known the result from the beginning, Qi Yan seemed a little more nervous, and even sent Shu Zimu several soul chicken soups such as "The college entrance examination score does not represent everything" very much inconsistent with his own image.

Shu Zimu looked at the calm look on Qi Yan's surface, and couldn't help crying. However, this long-lost feeling of being really in my heart is particularly beautiful. Since Shu Qing's death, Shu Zimu has never felt it again, making him want to laugh when he sees the cold expression that Qi Yan deliberately carried. But he couldn't help but red his eyes.

Qi Yan was startled, "Did you fail the exam?"

Before Shu Zimu spoke, Qi Yan said quickly: "It doesn't matter if you don't do well in the exam. You don't need to have a high score to write a script. You can take the art exam again if you don't repeat it for one year."

Qi Yan's nervousness was finally exposed, and Shu Zimu suddenly smiled, "No, the test is okay, normal play."

Qi Yan suddenly looked relaxed. Shu Zimu's grades are good, with a normal level of more than 600 points, and there is no problem with the last key university. Qi Yan looked at the screenshot sent by Shu Zimu, with a total score of 622.

"This score should be no problem in the drama, film and television literature of the Communication University." Qi Yan said quickly. Qi Yan actually read the information for Shu Zimu, and it was read by him. The most suitable school that Shu Zimu had estimated before was this.

Shu Zimu nodded, "Well, I first reported to Media University."

Because of his heart, Shu Zimu had already figured out how to fill out his volunteer, and after a few words with Qi Yan, he was completely determined. After the voluntary report was completed, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan began to be busy with the wedding.