Chapter 93: result

Qi Yan's clear disgust made Xu Lan stunned. He shook his head and muttered: "No, no, Brother Yan will not send me to prison. He won't do this to me. It must be someone else. ...It must be that Shu Zimu was confusing him again! It was Shu Zimu who blamed Shu Zimu!" Xu Lan said to himself for a while, because he could not accept reality, he soon convinced himself with speculation. After confirming the "facts," Huo Ran raised his head, looked at Shu Zimu with hatred in his eyes, and began to hysterical.

"It's you...blame you! Why are you showing up, why are you robbing me, why are you robbing me... Obviously it is a small character that suddenly appeared, there is nothing..." Xu Lan said incoherently He was nagging and struggling struggling to rush to Shu Zimu, immersed in his own thinking, and even Qi Yan, who was frowning next to him, could not see it.

Shu Zimu was taken aback by Xu Lan's crazy appearance, and felt that Xu Lan might have a mental problem. The people who should be caught have all the evidence that needs to be collected. Qi Yan sees Xu Lan's appearance, and it is estimated that he can't ask for a while. He doesn't want to see Xu Lan's appearance of killing Shu Zimu to block himself, so check After watching the video, people were sent to the police station by Xu Lan and Biao Ma Liu and others, and then they went home and rested with Shu Zimu.

Although the matter of this evening was already prepared, it was still a little unexpected because the brother Biao, who was traveling with Xu Lan, was carrying a gun. Fortunately, the matter was basically resolved. Now the remaining work is to interrogate these people again, and then seize the driver who was separated from Shi Ge and the Xiaoyu who cooperated with the kidnapping of Shu Zimu.

Speaking of which Xiao Yu will be involved in this matter, Shu Zimu is still somewhat surprised. After all, the other party as Yan Xuan's assistant is not like someone who will be involved with the gangsters such as Biao Ma Liu. As for Yan Xuan himself, let alone . However, Shu Zimu still prefers this matter. Yan Xuan is not aware of it, because Xu Lan and Yan Xuanming do not have any intersections, at least a little Chi does not know, and Yan Xuan obviously will not lose the money Xu Lan paid, no matter what he thinks. There is no reason to participate in this kind of thing, otherwise, if there is no success, the news is leaked, which will cause a devastating blow to her career. After all, this is a criminal offense.

Because it was very late, Qi Yan informed Xu Chi about the situation and applied a little medicine to Shu Zimu, who was still a little eager to pull his analysis, and pressed the person to bed. Shu Zimu was still energetic at first, but after being pressed into his arms by Qi Yan and surrounded by a familiar sense of security, the distress gradually came up soon. In the past few hours, because the spirit was always tense, he consumed a lot of energy, so Shu Zimu had a good night's sleep, and did not wake up until noon the next day.

In the period before he woke up, Qi Yan had informed the police that the driver and Xiao Yu had also been arrested, and Xu Jiaxing was indicted.

Although Xu Chi knew the whole thing well, he didn't tell anyone else. Xu's family didn't know that Xu Lan ran out of the house last night. The next morning, he found that the person was gone, and suddenly there was a lot of chaos. As soon as Qi Yan's phone came, Xu's family felt guilty.

At the beginning, they wanted to hide Xu Lan's disappearance. They felt that it was enough to get the people back before Qi Yan found out, but they didn't want Xu Lan's courage and efficiency to be so high. Such a thing. They did not have the chance to solve it quietly after concealing it, but were directly stunned by Qi Yan's accusation.

Hearing that Xu Lan bought a murderer and wanted to murder Shu Zimu, the Xu family was still not convinced after being shocked. They subconsciously said that they had made a mistake. Qi Yan didn't want to listen to Xu Lan's pleadings and asked them to shut Xu Lan. Police station.