Chapter 6: Release

Seeing Qi Yan's expression, Xue Zimu immediately understood the reason for Qu Fei's anxiety. Before Qi Yan stared at him, Xue Zimu felt that the other party was like a strict teaching director. At this time, Qi Yan's expression was more fierce, almost like a kidnapper who could tear the ticket in the next second, and Xue Zimu couldn't help it. There is sorrow.

No wonder Qi Yan's ruthless and abusive rumors are very popular. It's really scary to look at this face. Qi Yan doesn't do anything. As long as he puts out such a terrible face, it becomes very popular in the hearts of gossip people. Proof of reliability.

However, because he was basically convinced that the other party was not as terrible as the rumors, Xue Zimu was startled, but soon became natural. After all, Yao Yue's "blessing" in his previous life was also a direct confrontation with those gangsters who were really fierce and evil, and treated human life as a child. He could not be too afraid of Qi Yan, who was only a bit fierce.

So Xue Zimu was stunned and greeted the other party: "...Hello, this is Xue Zimu."

Seeing Xue Zimu was not afraid of him, Qi Yan's expression eased a little, he nodded and introduced himself again: "Qi Yan."

Qi Yan's voice was relatively low, making him look more calm and majestic. Not many people heard him clearly, but Qi Yan was the focus of attention in the audience today, and almost everyone saw him nod to Xue Zimu and talk to him. For a time, the incredible breath of inhalation spread throughout the banquet hall.

Xue Zimu heard several of them from Yao Yue and the Qu family, and looked at them inexplicably. He didn't know much about the rumors about Qi Yan in the upper circles of Beijing, that is, what Xue Lin said to him in his previous life, so he didn't realize the special features of Qi Yan's treatment of him.

No one in the upper circles of the Beijing city knows that the Qi family's second younger Qi Yan is a wonderful flower that never says "nonsense". The "nonsense" here is not the kind of nonsense that ordinary people understand, but it means that Qi Yan basically never speaks except for brief instructions in his work. No chatting with people, no discussion with others, because too unsmiling, Qi Yan even has a nickname of "live king".

Of course, in front of familiar friends and family, Qi Yan is not so silent, but in front of outsiders, Qi Yan will not say a word unless it is really necessary.

Everyone who came to this banquet knew this, and it was precisely because of the understanding that they were very surprised that Qi Yan would speak to Xue Zimu. After the surprise, everyone's emotions are different, such as Yao Yue is a surprise, but for Qu Fei and Madam Qu, it is panic.

Qi Yan's actions made Qu Fei and Madam Qu's sense of crisis suddenly rise to Xue Zimu, and Madam Qu pushed Qu Fei secretly, let him also show a face in front of Qi Yan.

Qu Fei is willing to marry Qi Yan. Although not out of emotion, he is also very satisfied with Qi Yan's various conditions, especially his appearance. But when actually facing each other, Qu Fei found that the nickname "living Yan" was not an exaggeration. Qi Yan's cold expression made Qu Fei completely unconscious to appreciate the face that originally made him feel pleasing, but only felt trembling. , Almost dared not even the atmosphere.

So Madam Qu did not push him, because Qu Fei realized that she had just called the other party but there was no response. And thinking that Qi Yan Bacheng heard him ridicule Xue Zimu's words before, Qu Fe was afraid to move forward. What he said was really unpleasant. Although he felt it was true, but how much he stabbed the guests at the banquet held by the Qi family also hit the face of the Qi family. Qi Yan would not be happy.

Marrying the Big ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara