Chapter 38: Xue Lin is in love

Qi Yan's words almost threw Xue Li's face on the ground and stepped on it. However, Xue Li blushed but couldn't catch fire, even if it was the other party's nominal father-in-law, he didn't have the confidence to anger Qi Yan.

It was Qi Minghui who made Xue Li angry for a while before he played a round without hesitation: "Children talk a little impulsively, Brother Xue don't mind. They are different from us then, they are free to love and don't like to say It's a family relationship on both sides. Anyway, both of them have received the certificate. We must be considered relatives. Those who are not called by the imaginary names, even if the children don't want to call, don't worry about it."

Qi Minghui's words seem to be comforting, but in fact they are also supporting Qi Yan and Shu Zimu. But Xue Li didn't even dare to refute Qi Yan, not to mention Qi Minghui. He took a deep breath and felt that he could only start with his son. He heard Shu Zimu say:

"Is it so serious to change your surname? You don't lack a son named Xue, anyway, I don't expect my son, who is married, to inherit the family business." Shu Zimu also smiled at Yao Yue who had never had a chance to speak. , Said: "Besides, I should change my surname, Aunt Yao should be very happy? Xue Lin Xue Yu is estimated to be very happy too. You can also follow the majority within your family, right?"

The smile on Yao Yue's face suddenly stiffened, but she was not so happy, at best it was mixed! After all, Shu Zimu changed his surname, and it is possible that not only Xue Li but the entire Xue family will be embarrassed! At that time, some undecided how to arrange her stepmother! But at the same time, as Shu Zimu said, he changed his surname to compete with Xue Yu and Xue Lin for the Xue family industry.

But no matter what, at this time she must not be able to show a little bit of joy, but Shu Zimu is not stingy, just say so, and don't want to think about this occasion! The people of the Qi family are still watching!

Yao Yue's thoughts are not difficult to guess, so Xue Li looked at her and said nothing, but because Shu Zimu had other thoughts. Seeing that the Qi family is backing up, the surname change is a foregone conclusion. Xue Li thought about it and switched strategies, sighed, and looked sad and sincerely said: "Well, my father has never known that you are here for more than ten years. , I haven't taken care of you, it's my father's fault. Your mother is indeed very hard to change her surname, but change your surname. But Zi Mu, you are also the father's child. If you are interested in inheriting your family business, your father will definitely be in the company. Leave a place for you. You and your brother and sister are the same in Dad's heart."

Shu Zimu couldn't help laughing, "Don't say that, just staying together for a few days, Xue Lin sees that my nose is not a nose, an eye or an eye. If I still have inheritance rights like them, they still don't I know what will happen to me? The last time I was framed by a candid photo, will it be more powerful next time?"

Shu Zimu's remarks were quite polite. Yao Yue's face was a little green when he heard it, but Xue Li's eyes lit up. He thought he was right. The reason why Shu Zimu changed his surname and choked him was that the reason was plainly one-jealous.

Shu Zimu had never seen his father since childhood, and had never experienced fatherly love. Nowadays, after his mother dies, he is taken back by him. Most of them are eager for fatherly love. Compared with Xue Lin and Xue Yu who have always been in good condition, he will be jealous and normal in ordinary life. Coupled with Xue Lin's inability to target him everywhere, Shu Zimu was aggrieved and there was nothing wrong with this family. After all, he was only eighteen years old. It was completely justified to rebel to make such a move. I can hear from Shu Zimu's words that he is very concerned about the inheritance right and does not want to be disgusted by Xue Lin, Xue Yu or even Yao Yue. So to put it another way, Shu Zimu is actually very eager to get his father's love and integrate into the Xue family.