Chapter 4: Just him

Xu Chi, a young man, suddenly widened his eyes when he heard Qi Yan's affirmative answer, then turned his head to look at Xue Zimu, his tone was shocked: "It's so easy to pick, aren't you? Did you arrange a blind date?"

Qi Yan didn't speak. His index finger tapped the handrail of the railing a few times. Xu Chi knew that he didn't want to say that, and shrugged. "Okay, since you have chosen all of them, then I'll go talk to my aunt." Lest they continue to work hard below."

Strictly speaking, this is Qi Yan's blind date banquet, but Qi Yan didn't even show his face directly, only Qi mother and others were entertaining downstairs, dealing with the ladies who are diligently trying to sell their children. These people were eager to have a relationship with Qi Mu, but did not know that it was Qi Yan who made the final decision. Although he just stood upstairs and glanced away from a distance, but they were worried about the choice of Mrs. Qi who you are fighting for. Play so easily and playfully.

Xue Zimu doesn't know this, but Qi Yan's eyes have been on him for too long, and no one can be indifferent. Because of his restraint, Xue Zimu in his last life bowed his head for most of the entire banquet. Even if he was handsome, he did not receive such attention. This time he also planned to follow the steps, no need to change the process and results, but did not want to just relax a little, there was an accident that he did not have in his previous life.

Xue Zimu frowned slightly, looking at the near-scorching sight, facing a pair of extremely oppressive eyes.

When the peek was found, the other party looked uncomfortable, still looking at him in a fixed manner, the look on his face was like ice, condensed so that people did not dare to pay too much attention to that excellent face. Xue Zimu felt for a moment that he was the student who had peeked at the novel in class and was caught by the head teacher outside the window. He almost looked down at the other party with guilty conscience.

However, the unpredictable guilty conscience was replaced by a real surprise in the next second. Xue Zimu found out that it was not someone else who was staring at him, but the future partner in his plan, Qi Yan.

Qi Yan stood at a corner of the second-floor corridor, and the location was not conspicuous. In addition, it was in a dark position. Xue Zimu still didn't recognize who the other party was after a while.

Xue Zimu did not meet Qi Yan in his previous life, but thanks to the gossip, he has seen a lot of photos. It was surprising that Xue Zimu was staring at someone who didn't show up for the entire banquet in his life. Especially the other party looked so focused.

Seeing that he still didn't plan to look away, Xue Zimu blinked and couldn't help but looked down at whether there was anything on his body. Qi Yan's eyes were too straightforward, so he had to feel something wrong with him.

"Zi Mu, what's wrong?" Yao Yue came back at this time, carrying a small mousse cake, frowning slightly as he looked down at his movements, his eyes faintly blamed him for staying alone for a while, and it was not good for a while. Demeanor.

Seeing Yao Yue's contemptuous look, Xue Zimu didn't have much interest in exploring immediately, and shook his head as an answer.

Seeing him like this, Yao Yue's eyes flashed. Without saying a word, it looks like a dumb! Yao Yue whispered inwardly, but she still smiled and said: "Hungry? Auntie took the cake for you, eat it."

Looking at the exquisite little cake, Xue Zimu suddenly had a headache. Now that the food that the Xue family has handled, he can't eat it in one bite, but now it is not time to tear it with them. It's not reasonable to insist on not eating. After all, he will eat lunch on this day. After eating a little, I still don't eat much, and I'm already hungry now.