Chapter 8: Cat

In the end, Qi Yan still did not accept Xu Lan's proposal about the concert. Although the VIP seat tickets for the moonlight orchestra were difficult to obtain, but because Qi Yan himself was not very interested in the concert, he is currently interested in Xue Zimu. But it did not disturb his work plan for this, so he quickly gave an answer to the rejection, which made the party draw a less than perfect conclusion.

Qi Yan refused easily, Xue Zimu did not have such a good treatment. The next day, he did not show any flaws under the attack of Xue Li and Yao Yue sugar-coated shells, pretending to be really willing to marry Qi Yan, and remembering that he was a child of the Xue family, but did not expect to deal with Xue Lihe. Yao Yue and Xue Lin.

Yao Yue asked him to go to the concert with Xue Lin. Xue Zimu thought that Xue Lin would quarrel unilaterally with him halfway. The connection between Xue Li and Yao Yue was definitely impossible. God bless you.

Just thinking about it, Xue Zimu does not have the right to refuse now. After pretending to shy away with two embarrassments, this matter was still settled by Xue Li and Yao Yue. The wood has become a boat, and Xue Zimu simply wants to be very angry anyway. Xue Lin must not be him. Yao Yuefei wants him to go. Although he hated the Xue family, he already had a full understanding of their brazenness, no matter what the other party did, they were too lazy to get angry.

Sure enough, Xue Zimu stayed in the room that day, and heard some noisy quarrels and smashing sounds from Xue Lin. Xue Zimu guessed that Xue Lin was dissatisfied with Yao Yue who persuaded her. The crackling sound was pleasant.

Xue Lin's arrogant character is absolutely inevitable to offend people. Even if the Xue family is a much stronger man than the average family, it can support Xue Lin's arrogance and arrogance to a certain extent, but it is difficult to maintain a day of kicking the iron plate.

The situation of the Xue family in the previous life, Xue Zimu, was not too clear, but he also knew that Xue Lin did not find the son of Jingui according to her and Yao Yue's thoughts, but instead married an upstart who had nothing but money. It shouldn't go well after marriage, because the upstart took a fancy to the gold-selling cave of the entertainment circle, not only investing money, but also often contributing to the Peachy News by "leading by example", and his wife has become a gossip mass for a long time. Ridicule the object of pity.

Thinking of the fact that Xue Lin had not had a good time in his previous life, Xue Zimu's mood was suddenly a little pleasant, and he suddenly felt that it was not so difficult to actually revenge the Xue family. As the so-called multi-line injustice must be killed, Xue Yu dragged himself into a crime to make him blame and he was safe. Later, not only did he not learn a lesson but he was more courageous. And once the bigger basket is stab next time, the scapegoat is not so easy to find. And Yao Yue can use such means to clean up the mess for her son. Presumably, she and Xue Li have done a lot of wrongdoing before. Xue Zimu doesn't believe that the other party can stay away. If he was not forced to commit the crime by Yao Yue in his previous life, he might live longer to see the day when the Xue family went bankrupt.

With such a mood, Xue Lin's face was ugly the next day, when Yao Yue was told to ride with him in the car to the concert hall, Xue Zimu was very relaxed. He wants to drive a lot now. Although I had to stay with the disgusting Xue family, looking at each other's reluctance had to be kind and affectionate towards him, which was somewhat relieved.

Of course, Xue Zimu knew that he was a fox and a tiger, and it was the Qi family that made the Xue family respectful. So on the road of the car moving forward steadily, Xue Zimu ignored Xue Lin's low air pressure and kept thinking about what to do in order to repay the Qi family's graciousness of taking advantage of the situation.