Chapter 40: Some people rejoice and some worry

Seeing that the wedding ceremony was about to officially begin, the guests gradually entered the seat according to the arranged seats. Because Xue Li was the elder of the wedding protagonist, he was assigned to a front and central position, and the nearby guests are all in status Far more than the nobles of the Xue family. Sitting between them, Xue Li felt a step up to the sky at one time, and couldn't help having such a beautiful dream, the whole person fluttered.

Xue Lin thought of asking Xue Li and Yao Yue to ask about Shu Zimu's name change, and soon found Xue Li in a very good position, and immediately walked over with Lance.

"Dad!" Xue Lin's character has never been stable, and he shouted before he came to Xue Li. Xue Yu sat next to her and played with her mobile phone. When she heard the sound, she lifted her eyelids and glanced at Xue Lin. Then she saw the elegant Lance beside her. He hummed gently in her nose and immediately lowered her head again. A sentence: "Shame."

Xue Yu didn't like this Lance because Xue Lin, a fool who fell in love, always told his family how good he was, and he often pulled Xue Yu out of the back for comparison. Said Xue Yu is a rich second generation who has no achievements and will only spend money. Lance is also a young company director who is already very capable; said Xue Yu Tiantian only knows to play games, but Lance knows everything and is gentle. Thoughtful; saying that Lance is different from Xue Yu, mature and steady, Xue Yu is just a middle school boy with no hair.

In short, I don't know if it's to pull the hatred or to find other objects for comparison. Xue Lin has to pull Xue Yu, the heart of Xue Li and Yao Yue, to be a footstep for his lover, except for Xue Yu himself, Xue Li and Yao Yue listened Not happy either. However, they only feel that their daughter is too stupid to speak, and Xue Yu is different after she has not angered Lance. He is exactly the age of adolescence, and he believes that the so-called dandy behavior should be called true temperament, and the most annoying thing is the mature adult like Lance who is fully equipped with a shelf. He didn't like Lance. He was also annoyed by Xue Lin, who was even more silly after falling in love. At this time, Xue Lin ran with Lance and snorted.

But Xue Lin didn't hear this. After a long distance, Xue Lin approached Xue Li and asked, "Dad, is there any problem with the invitation at the Qi's house? Give Xue Zimu's name to India Wrong? I met a person just now. She even told me that Xue Zimu is not surnamed Xue. Are you funny or not?"

Seeing Xue Lin yelling and ignoring the occasion, Xue Li was slightly dissatisfied like Xue Yu, frowning slightly, but the slightest dissatisfaction suddenly became worse when he heard the next sentence. Raging anger and panic.

He can't wait to mention Shu Zimu's surname change. Although those who received the Qi family's invitations knew about it, they couldn't hide it after today's wedding, but as long as no one pierced it in person, it wouldn't matter. At most, there are people who gossip a few words behind, and it doesn't matter if it doesn't reach their ears. Anyway, it is today's wedding of the Qi family. It is estimated that no one will make trouble. If anyone is in doubt, he will just use the excuse of Shu Zimu to miss his mother. Forgive them and they will not question anything on this occasion.

The result is that Xue Lin is such a troublesome spirit!

Her voice was not too small, and Xue Li immediately felt the obscured sight cast around her after she said a word, and she suddenly turned blue.

Seeing Xue Lin even smug smugly after piercing the big basket, Xue Li almost couldn't catch her breath. Seeing what she still wanted to say, she laughed at Shu Zimu secretly, Xue Li shouted immediately: "Shut up !"

Xue Lin was suddenly taken aback, so she didn't know why: "What's the matter, Dad?" Then he glanced at Lance's face, holding a grudge, "Lance is still here, you actually yell at me like this ."