Chapter 57: Fire accidentally

Just like Shu Zimu knew that Qi Yan's vest was not worn, Qi Yan also held the same mentality at this time. In order to make Shu Zimu's fun when he teases him more sustainable, he still pretended that he did not know that Shu Zimu was actually I knew everything for a long time, but instead continued to act as if I were unconscious, and I lied a little.

Shu Zimu looked at him. He only smiled when he heard it, and he didn't wear it.

I know you know about this, but you don't know I know what you know, the two of them started to confess to each other, but they all felt that they were the one who saw everything through, so they acted with ease. The spoiled mind of the other party was unexpectedly very harmonious.

The next day, Qi Yan urged the technician again and asked to find out the real bodies of those sunspots quickly. Because Xu Chi was passed before this matter, both Shu Zimu and Qi Yan took off their vests in front of Xu Chi. Xu Chi knew that Shu Zimu was writing novels, and found that Qi Yan was wearing a vest to sell Meng, but he was very thrilled. After arriving at the company the next day, he watched Qi Yan stop talking.

Qi Yan was so goosebumped by his "sexy and ashamed" eyes that he hurriedly thrown him away with a lot of work.

Xu Chi sighed while reading the document, thinking that his hair was really changed. Sure enough, love blinded people and always affected Chi Yu.

"Chi Yu" Xu Chi was dizzy looking at the document, and decided to pay attention to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's gossip leisure on the way. So I first asked about the tracking progress of the technicians, and then went back to the post that had become a dog food wholesale base. Turning over, Xu Chi suddenly felt that the name "Super Energy Firm" seemed familiar.

For a long time, Xu Chi didn't remember where he was familiar. Until lunch time, Xu Chi went to the restaurant and found that there was a shuttle crab to add food today, so he immediately thought of a photo sent to Yunhao, a flash of light.

He remembered where the name "Superpower" was familiar. When he chatted with Yun Hao before, he mentioned it. It was a good novel, and it was recommended to him.

Xu Chi recalled carefully and confirmed that he was not mistaken. This "Super Energy Firm" should be his "Super Energy Firm". That is to say, Yun Hao's favorite novel was actually written by Shu Zimu.

This world is really small.

Xu Chi felt emotions, and at the same time, his fingers kept sending photos of the crab. There was a quick response there.

Today I want to eat pot roast meat! ! !

Today I want to eat pot roast meat: Portun Crab! !

Today I want to eat pot roast meat: why is it also work, you can eat port crab, I can only eat lunch TAT

Today I want to eat pot roast meat: and it's still a vegetarian lunch, meat is actually scrambled eggs with bitter gourd! !

Today I want to eat pot roast meat: [Angry] [Angry] [Angry]

As soon as he mentioned eating, Yun Hao responded quickly, and five or six messages were almost sent in a blink of an eye. After seeing it, Xu Chi was very satisfied. Sure enough, showing off was to face Yun Hao like this silly roe deer. It is easy to have a sense of accomplishment. Unlike Qi Yan, there is no change even if he admires it on the surface, and he will still carelessly think about it. When do you settle accounts? Yun Hao is so good, it is very satisfying at first glance, and does not have revenge. That is, it is so cute to complain a few words with such teeth.

Xu Chi felt much better, chatting with Yun Hao while eating.

Ren Chichen: This shows that your company's welfare is not as good as ours. Should you consider changing jobs?