Chapter 98: photo

Although the atmosphere was awkward at the scene, it ended quietly in the end, and there was no trouble that the two parties collapsed on the spot and ended the cooperation. Although President Xie was shocked, he responded very quickly. In the face of Qi Yan's unsightly gaze, he quickly adjusted his expression and pretended to greet calmly as if nothing had happened. After all, although what he just said was obviously a conversation, it was not out of the ordinary. Anyway, he did not clearly express his interest in Shu Zimu, so it was best to pretend that he didn't do anything and showed that he didn't dig into the wall.

Xie always pretended to be stupid, and Qi Yan was certainly not able to hold on to this point. When so many people said that he had a very different thought about his partner, so although his face was not good-looking, but It was fairly polite to respond to each other, and then left with Shu Zimu.

Qi Yan originally wanted to wait for Xu Chi and Mr. Xie to leave before meeting with Shu Zimu, so as to avoid embarrassment when the two sides encountered the scene. In order not to appear uncommon, Shu Zimu did not let Qi Yan come to the crew to look for him when others could only eat lunch. However, Qi Yan didn't see anyone after waiting for a long time. In the end, he still found it himself. As a result, a more embarrassing scene appeared.

Although Qi Yan took Shu Zimu away in this way, regardless of the partner, he had to say that he didn't seem to give his face. It's hard to do anything, so it's barely a little angry.

After the two left, General Xie's expression became complicated, and he felt that he had really lost an ugly look this time. I knew long ago that Qi Yan married a boy who had a good looks but was not very old, but after seeing Shu Zimu, he didn't think he thought of Qi Yan's lover. The result was that it was a big deal. It's not a small trouble to say small.

After knowing that Shu Zimu and Qi Yan were originally a pair, President Xie didn't know whether he was more sad about the death of love, or he was more unwilling to the person he had already loved, or it was a cooperation with Shi'an on this matter. There are more concerns about the impact of this. His heart was complicated, and he didn't show much on the surface. He talked to Xu Chi calmly, and he emphasized that he was a blind eye. He definitely didn't mean to **** someone from Qi Yan.

The take-out benefits provided by General Manager Xie to the crew were actually incidental to the relationship with Shu Zimula, but even now the goal has been declared failed, General Manager Xie did not terminate the process halfway, and improved the food for the crew as mentioned before, and stayed with the crew Had lunch together.

Xu Chi was very embarrassed for him, but when he saw him act very decently and behaved naturally, he didn't take the Wulong too seriously. Coupled with President Xie's outing, he and Yun Hao had the opportunity to eat together. Xu Chi decided that if Qi Yan would mind, he would say two good words to President Xie.

While the crew pretended that nothing happened and Qirong was in harmony, Qi Yan had been upset about what she had just done until she sat down in the restaurant and her face was stretched. Shu Zimu originally wanted to see when he could stretch, but he still surrendered first after seeing him for so long.

"I said no more than five sentences with him," Shu Zimu said helplessly. "Do you have to be angry for so long?"

Qi Yan paused after hearing the words, "I'm not angry..."

Shu Zimu laughed, "So what are you doing, deliberately playing with me?"

"..." Qi Yan was still unhappy, but when he heard Shu Zimu's words, he was suddenly agitated and suddenly embarrassed. Seeing Shu Zimu looking at him with a smile, Qi Yan couldn't make a displeased expression anymore, and tried to soften his look, trying to prove that he was definitely not coquettish. Qi Yan felt that the word "coquettish" was really terrible on him, scaring him almost shocked...