Chapter 61: dream

After the silent meal time passed, a few people who didn't sleep early last night had enough sleep after having enough food, so they didn't plan any more activities and were going back to take a nap. This time Xu Chi naturally returned to his room, Yun Hao was a little stunned at this. Shu Zimu stared at the situation of the two of them, seeing Yun Hao more and more wanted to talk to Yun Hao to discuss their love life. But thinking of what Qi Yan said yesterday, Shu Zimu still refrained from the gossip, and decided to stay silent and watch for a while.

Yun Hao didn't find Shu Zimu's interest, after all, it was daytime, and he was not too scared to stay alone in the room, so he quickly fell asleep in a hurry. Xu Chi on the other side was very helpless. In fact, it seemed to him that Qi Yan knew nothing. He knew that Qi Yan's character would definitely not take care of his affairs. Just ask the same question as before. It's just that he didn't expect Shu Zimu to pay so much attention to this point, and he just showed what he knew and everything was silent, but he didn't really make it clear. It made people feel like he was up and down, and there was nowhere to go.

However, looking at Shu Zimu's appearance, there should be no plans to oppose it, nor seem to intend to report to Yun Hao. That's fine. Xu Chi thought of slowly falling asleep, and then had a very strange dream.

In their dreams, these people who were on vacation in the cat's yard became cats. Qi Yan was a black cat sergeant, Shu Zimu was a beautiful light gray precious cat, and Yun Hao was a silly little white cat. It has become a simple Chinese pastoral three flowers. Then Xuexue, who was originally a cat, turned into a human, but with a cat-like face.

The plot is probably that Xuexue is an evil villain cat. After using witchcraft to turn himself into a person, he turned them all from a person into a cat. Then Qi Yan and Shu Zimu were very favored by Xuexue Demon King, and they were treated very well, so they were satisfied as cats. The treatment of Xu Chi and Yun Hao is much worse, they must be summoned by Xue Xue every day, and they must be bullied by the black cat Qi Yan and the breed cat Shu Zimu. The little white cat Yun Hao is ignorant, and he feels bullied because of poor treatment. But it listened to Xu Chi very much, so one day, the three-flower pastoral cat Xu Chi planned a plan to bring down the big demon Xuexue, and the little white cat Yun Hao actively cooperated.

Xu Chi discovered the medicine Xuexue used to control the cat to become a human and man to become a cat. As a result, they were discovered when they stole the medicine. Xu Chi had no time to drink the cat's magic potion, but Yun Hao's share was gone. And the big devil Xuexue has other mana, and immediately found Xu Chi attacked. Xu Chi was not injured. The little white cat Yun Hao blocked him for a while. Xu Chi temporarily gave up and knocked down the big devil. He fled with Yun Hao and tried to find a way to save the little white cat.

Then he did CPR to the other party. Give a cat a CPR.

Xu Chi finally woke up when he kissed his mouth, and then found that the big demon Xuexue had turned back into a cat somehow, and was crouching under his chest, making him breathless.

No wonder they even kissed their own nightmares...

Xu Chi woke up completely, picked up Xuexue and looked at it and found that it should have jumped in from the window, so he regretted not closing the window before. Xu Chi got up and washed his face, forgot the dreams of no reason, looked at the time, took the cat out and returned to the original owner.

Shu Zimu and Qi Yan had been awake before, and when they opened the door, they saw Xue Xue slipping out, and climbed into the window to get into Xu Chi's room. However, Xu Chi did not respond and apparently was still sleeping, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu did not bother intentionally. Seeing Yunhao also did not wake up, the two went to the yard, asked for some tea and snacks, and drank afternoon tea leisurely.