Chapter 111: Variety show

This variety show is called "role-playing". As you can see from the name, the content of the show is related to acting. The specific operation is a combination of various games and role-playing. For example, play a picture you guess, and then choose the scene to perform according to the ranking. People want to eat dark food or something.

Not very innovative, but because the host has a good foundation, can mobilize the atmosphere to adjust the state, and the post-editing is also quite level, plus the program group is rich in money, generally the stars are not low in popularity, so the program ratings and The popularity has always been pretty good.

Because the lineup of the "Super Energy Agency" crew can be said to be quite strong, the "role-playing" program team also attaches great importance to this issue, and communicated with them in advance.

Such variety shows generally have Taiwanese scripts, but they are not as detailed as the scripts. After all, variety shows are based on the response of the guests, and they are too rigid to read. After Shu Zimu got the book to read, he felt that he should be able to cope with it, and the problem was not big.

On the day the program was recorded, Qi Yan spared half a day to send Shu Zimu to the TV station, and he did not leave afterwards, preparing to be an audience under the stage. Shu Zimu arrived a little later than the rest of the crew. The staff responsible for the greeting saw him and Qi Yan appear together, and the eyes lit up.

One advantage of working at a television station is the opportunity to meet many stars. However, after seeing all kinds of celebrities, unless they are facing artists they like or have a very high popularity, the feeling of these staff members has become ordinary. In particular, there is a clear gap between the appearance of many star live-action and the post-camera processing. It looks flawless on the screen, but the real appearance has many flaws. It is very dependent on these things in the late stage of makeup and lighting.

Before seeing Shu Zimu's real person, the staff of the show was skeptical about Shu Zimu's so-called beauty in the prosperous age. After all, the current makeup and retouching techniques are absolutely ridiculous, and the cosmetic industry is also very developed. It is quite common for real people to be several degrees worse than the photos. Shu Zimu didn't even have a lot of dynamic videos. It took a few photos to get up on fire. I have to say that it really seemed like a lot of luck and exaggeration.

But when I saw a real person, this idea was immediately abandoned by this staff member. The name Sheng Shi Mei Yan, really placed on Shu Zimu, is indeed worthy of the name! The bones are good, and the details of the facial features haven't been picked. In addition, when he was youngest, his skin condition was particularly good. The staff took a close look and felt that Shu Zimu didn't even need makeup.

Afterwards, the makeup artist of the program group just swept Shu Zimu's face briefly, and applied a little lip gloss to finish it. It takes a long time for other people to tinker, even Yun Hao, who is also young and looks good, because of the nature of the actor's work, his work schedule is not comparable to that of Shu Zimu, so his skin condition is somewhat worse.

"Cosplay" has two fixed hosts, one male and one female. The male host is Shi Kai and the female host is He Xinyue. Both are around 30 years old. As entertainment hosts, they are already famous. The two people's positioning on the show is to rejoice the enemy, always demolishing each other to provide a laugh for the audience. Before starting the recording, the two presenters met with the crew and communicated the process on the stage.

The attitudes on both sides are very friendly, and communication is relatively easy. Knowing that Qi Yan would sit under the stage to watch the recording of the program, the director of the program group specifically asked Shu Zimu if the lens given to the audience could capture Qi Yan.