Chapter 131: Extra two

Shu Zimu got up in the congratulations of the people around him, walked to the stage, took the trophy from the award winner, first looked at the location of the "Mirror Life" crew, and then found Qi Yan in the crowd effortlessly.

When the four eyes met, Shu Zimu was a bit dazed for a while.

At the beginning of his rebirth, his most urgent thought was to get rid of the Xue family and strive for a better life. But no matter in his last life or at that time, he never thought that he would harvest such a sweet fruit. Whether it is from the warmth and care of others, or the opportunity to stand on the world's top stage, he did not have a glimmer of hope. More precisely, it should have never been thought of. But now, these are all in his hands. Looking closely, perhaps the biggest change to his destiny is not his rebirth, but the encounter between him and Qi Yan.

If you didn't miss it in your last life...

As soon as this thought started, Shu Zimu let go. Why do you think so much, Shu Zimu said, his life can be said that there is nothing wrong with it, and now he has won the world's top honors, why do he feel sad for the now elusive old man.

Shu Zimu withdrew his mind and began to speak for the award.

Although I have prepared the manuscript for a long time, Shu Zimu thought about it and said it impromptuly: "Although I am a professional who deals with text, I feel that at this time any rhetoric is very pale, so my next words will probably be very Rough, but these are my most real and profound thoughts at the moment."

"Almost every winner standing here will thank a lot of people. Maybe everyone is tired of listening, but there is no way. Everyone probably has to listen to it again now." Shu Zimu smiled apologetically and continued: "Car The director thanked me first on stage, and now I must also thank the whole crew. Although this trophy was awarded to my pink script, but without the efforts of all the crew to create an excellent movie, I This screenwriter is definitely not even qualified for nomination. Thank you for giving my story better vitality and life."

"Then I want to thank my teacher, you should be looking at me now in front of the screen. You have always been very strict with me, but before coming to Senir this time, I told me whether or not I won the award. The best one. Maybe you think I am really nervous, I am afraid I can't accept losing again, so I try to comfort me. Although I am not so nervous, I am happy that you care about me that way. Now, I hope I did not let you down . I will try my best not to disappoint you in the future." Shu Zimu bowed solemnly to the teacher in front of the screen.

"Finally," Shu Zimu looked at Qi Yan's position again, and the tone unconsciously softened. "I want to say to my partner, although there are many places to thank you, but I think you probably want to listen to this sentence more-"

Qi Yan looked at the dazzling people on the stage and slowed his breath involuntarily.

"I love you."

Applause and cheers rang all at once, and there were even whistle sounds of good intentions, and the scene was suddenly full of excitement. Gossip is human nature, so it is easy to excite the plot with a little romance. Even the audience who does not know Shu Zimu and Qi Yan also give heartfelt encouragement.

Qi Yan has been straining her face, not out of a bad mood, but out of tension. At this time, Shu Zimu already had the fruits of victory in hand, and he publicly confessed to him on the stage, Qi Yan finally could not help but slightly raised the corner of his mouth. Even though there was a lot of noise around him, the flashing light turned on and on to him, and Qi Yan could only notice Shu Zimu alone in the world. Until Shu Zimu returned to his seat, his eyes still stayed on the other side.