Chapter 56: Hacked

This post is obviously "professional", and the true materials and the unclear guesses are combined perfectly, letting people look at the speculative black materials and leave them in the heart. Letter" conclusion. The tone seems to be reasonable, but in fact it is very inspiring. In addition, a lot of other popular authors have been compared to make data comparisons, and the fans of these authors are brought to their own positions. The post was built very quickly. After all, Shu Zimu is still a newcomer. Although there are many readers now, the fan base is still very weak. He was quickly mocked by the sunspots and some passers-by who did not know the truth.

Shu Zimu didn't know this at first, but some readers reminded him in the comment area after discovering that Shu Zimu knew that he was hacked. Qi Yan discovered it one step ahead of him. By the time he found this post on the Jinjiang Forum, Qi Yan had fought Heizi in the post for several rounds.

XX1L: Recently, the newcomers are amazing, and the income from brushing data and brushing is not enough. They also give themselves a big reward for throwing mines. Do you have the consciousness of brushing [laughing crying]

XX2L: And it's too technical. I don't know how to change the IP address, it's mentally retarded...

XX3L: With this IQ, I can already guess how mentally retarded this person's essay is. How many people will really read it?

XX4L: You said that the data will be brushed in the evening, what about the evidence?

XX5L: The scrubbing is here, I wonder if it would be the author himself?

XX6L: The evidence will be released in the main building, are you blind? Can't see the same big IP address?

XX7L: [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] First of all, the IP address of the main building is incomplete. The IP address of Chaomu and Thunder has been changed. It does not overlap each time, but the main building deliberately only intercepted the overlap; second Even if the IP address is the same, can it not be the support of family and friends living together? Must be me? Finally, even if you use this to appraise Chaomu and reward yourself for brushing overlord's tickets, what other evidence of brushing your data to brush your income? Hasn't someone reported it already? Jinjiang's judgment is that there was no scoring. You don't have any evidence to convict yourself, and the act of facing bad language is completely defamatory and slanderable, and you can be held liable.

XX8L: This is where the brains come from. The IP address is still sophistry. After that, everyone can check the IP and find out that the black material can no longer be admitted. Anyway, it may be that my friend can't look over to help him pinch him, or it may be My cat is helping me tear it out, Keke.

XX9L: The advanced brush report also doesn't work. Jinjiang couldn't find it. Everyone didn't know it on the first day. Don't take Jinjiang's judgment as a golden rule, anyway, you're making a lot of money to earn money for Jinjiang, and you can't find out that Jinjiang is not losing money.

XX0L: What more evidence? Can't you see the comparison between the figures of other great gods on the first floor and Chaomu's text? The data of a newcomer's first book in the same period directly surpassed so many great gods, do you really believe it is not a brush? You are too confident in your family.

XX1L: After all, you still have no evidence. I suggest that you stop slandering, and don't use the anonymous forum to keep your mouth open, otherwise I can still send you a lawyer's letter.

XX2L: Puff, this is not the big brush, Chaomu himself, is angry and angry?

XX3L: Bacheng is right, otherwise why would you want to send us a lawyer's letter? But even the lawyer's letter is said. Why are you just pretending to be a passer-by?