Chapter 119: Graduate early

In addition to the facial features, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu also sketched out the style of the snowman's clothes. At a glance, they can immediately tell that the shape of the snowman is exactly the same as them. This time, the sense of accomplishment is more than when Shu Zimu made the rough version of the snowman. It's much stronger, so I can't wait to see the photos taken by Li Wensen, so Shu Zimu couldn't help but took many photos myself and posted them on Weibo and friends circle.

The circle of friends soon began to sound the starting point, and the number of messages on Weibo also rose.

Before and after Valentine's Day, Shu Zimu sent a picture of a snowman. The two snowmen in the picture can see who they are at a glance, but they are very excited about the cp powder.

Chaomu v: The result of three hours of struggle with @齐琰, I suddenly felt that my hands-on ability is still very strong, and very artistic

...

In addition to skiing and watching the ice sculpture exhibition, Shu Zimu then experienced various activities such as ice skating, dog sledding, ice fishing, etc. They had a lot of fun and took a lot of good-looking photos. This Valentine's Day is a satisfying day.

After Valentine's Day, Super Energy Office ended successfully, but Shu Zimu quickly became busy again. The first part of the movie has a good performance, and the second part naturally started in full swing, and compared with the first part, there are many more people who want to participate in the investment. Shu Zimu also became hot.

However, in order to guarantee absolute control over the film, Qi Yan rejected the investment requirement of others, and only gave the important members of Che Jingyuan Guo Tao Yunhao a box office dividend, which was counted as a technology investment. At the same time, Shu Zimu also rejected many olive branches with unclear intentions, and began to concentrate on the script of the second part of "Super Energy Office".

In addition, "Wind Snow Night Return to the People" has also come to the end. Shu Zimu writes more words and sentences when writing, which also consumes more time. "The Snowy Night Returns to the People" is much more complicated than "Superpower", the clues are layered, and the character relationship is more tangled with dog blood, so it is more difficult to finish. In addition, Shu Zimu is now receiving special attention. If the end of the book is not written, the reader will be disappointed. It is estimated that he will be able to play by the people who are not used to making big movies. Xiao Baiwen, watching movies and making money began to carelessly treat works and the like.

More importantly, besides a bunch of reminders from friends and family around him, Guo Lao is also chasing this book! And Guo Lao did not rush to change, he only asked Shu Zimu to write, it is best to spend more time to consider. It's even slower and no problem. If you don't write it well, you will need to assign more tasks to Shu Zimu to strengthen training.

At this point, Shu Zimu had to grind his teeth and try his best to write the ending. Fortunately, he did not disappoint Guo Lao or other readers. The ending protagonist is full of enmity and hatred, and he retires, walks away and walks the world. I even met with my best friends, lingering in the mountains and rivers, leaving only other people's guesses about the turbulence of the rivers and lakes and their return to calm.

Shu Zimu wrote the ending seemingly plain and sad, clear and timeless, actually pretending to be invisible. Not only does it look a little bit more compelling, but it also has the cool feeling of a legend where all the main characters are on the rivers and lakes. In short, the purpose of the final protagonist was beautifully achieved, and Qian Quan's fame and fortune were also within easy reach. In addition to the tragic life experience at the beginning, it can be said to be an absolute winner in life. However, readers still have a little dissatisfaction, that is, the protagonist is still single as a winner in life to the end!