Chapter 76: Celebration feast

Although the thoughts in his heart have been loosened, of course, Xu's father Xu Mu couldn't hold her face to take the initiative to seek Xu Chi's concession, so she continued to stalemate, hoping that Xu Chi would go back and find them to plead.

In Xu Chi's plan, of course, he had to go back, but it must be done slowly, at least to let the elders at home realize that he will not give up on Yun Hao's professional issues. And this is the biggest contradiction between him and the rest of the Xu family.

But in any case, it is certainly not appropriate to not give parents and elders a New Year's greetings during the New Year, and Xu Chi has been staying in Yun Hao's place, and has not returned home for the New Year. Yun Hao can easily guess that he is probably making trouble with his family. It is not difficult to figure out the reason for the trouble. Knowing the situation, Yun Hao felt that Xu Chi could not be left alone to carry the pressure of his family, so he insisted on picking gifts and going back to the New Year with him. Xu Chi had no choice but to tell Yun Hao. If they didn't speak well, don't go to their hearts. The elders can't control what he does now, and Yun Hao doesn't need to compromise on this.

Unexpectedly, after they had gone, the attitude of the elders of Xu's family was okay. They were not enthusiastic but did not clearly show disgust. They were also kind to Yun Hao. However, after entertaining and talking about the business, Xu Xu and his mother really expressed their dissatisfaction with Yun Hao's career, and in disguise threatened to let them agree to the two of them, Yun Hao had to change jobs.

Yun Hao really likes acting, and he learned this thing. Without being an actor, he has no other skills for a while. It is basically impossible for him to give up acting completely. But Xu Xu and Xu Mu were elders after all, and it seemed that they already had the meaning of acceptance. Even if Xu Chi said that he didn't need to make any compromises, Yun Hao wasn't very good and refused directly. In the end, he took a compromise approach and made some regressions, saying that he could reduce the frequency of acting in the future, and no job other than acting was necessary. Xu's father Xu was not satisfied with this answer, but Xu Chi first said on the side that an endorsement is millions or tens of millions. As the vice president of Xingyue, he stated that Yun Hao would not be allowed to act passively.

Father Xu Xu was not satisfied with Yun Hao's answer. As a result, Xu Chi didn't think so, and desperately demolished the platform for him. Father Xu mother had a block in her heart, and also understood that her son seemed to be turning his elbows out this time. In the end.

As Xu Chi said, the elders of the Xu family can't really manage Xu Chi now, because Xu Chi has never inherited the family business to run his own company, and all work with Qi Yan. Even if you don't want your family's property, you can get a lot of salary from Qi Yan every year. In addition to Qi's family industry, Qi Yan also invested in some emerging industries, as well as shares in many other companies. These companies Xu Chi also followed the investment and also accounted for a share, such as Xing Yue. The overall dividend income of these shares is estimated to be not much worse than that of Xujia Industry. Therefore, Xu Chi can be so confident.

Xu Chi was confident, and Xu and Xu's mother were naturally short of breath. Especially Yun Hao seemed to have a good relationship with Shu Zimu and Qi Jun, and had a good impression on Qi's house. For Xu Chi and Yun Hao together, Qi They are persuading them over there. Under such circumstances, Xu Chi insisted on not giving in, and Xu and Xu did not object. Xu Chi seems to be a lively and jumping character, but he actually has his own idea and is stubborn about what he believes to be. At that time, Xu Chi was determined to fight Qi Yan instead of being the prince of his own company. Xu Xu and his mother could not stop him; now he wanted to be with Yun Hao so that they would not interfere with Yun Hao's business. Xu Xu Obviously, it still can't be stopped. The father Xu mother Xu thought that the young man's love might be impulsive. If this is the case, even if the pressure on Xu Chi is not enough, Yun Haowei might be able to break up the people. But now it seems that if they still insist on disagreeing, then Xu Chi is definitely tougher than them, and running again is certain, and it is estimated that it will not come back as easily as this time.