Chapter 143: Extra two

Sheng Xiaowu's condition was already visible to the naked eye, but he could not be discharged from the hospital after a while. When Qi Yan and Shu Zimu arrived, the other party was lying on the bed because of a long period of coma. It seems that it's almost impossible to coincide with the arrogant dude in their memory.

For the person of Sheng Xiaowu, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's impressions are still not good after all. I don't want him to have an accident or to visit the hospital, mainly for less trouble. However, Sheng Xiaowu was still unconscious when he came last time. This time the other party was awake. Qi Yan felt that he might not appreciate their visit, and his attitude might not be good.

However, unexpectedly, after seeing Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, Sheng Xiao Wu froze for a moment, without losing his temper or sneering. Instead, he just said a little stiffly: "Uh... you are here..."

Qi Yan was a little surprised, but did not show it. Put down the gift he brought and said publicly: "I wish you a speedy recovery."

Sheng Xiaowu still seemed a little helpless, and even a little afraid of Qi Yan, he said: "Thank you...Thank you."

It is obviously not polite to come down to visit the hospital, but there is nothing to say between Sheng Xiaowu and Qi Yan and Shu Zimu. Fortunately, there are other Sheng family members present.

However, after Qi Yan and Shu Zimu stayed in the ward for a short period of time, Sheng Xiaowu's stiffness has not been lifted. It is quite different from his previous state of being tit-for-tat with Qi Yan. Unexpectedly, there are more strange things behind.

Because Sheng Xiaowu is now out of danger, and the sequelae are not expected to be large, the Sheng family will not be so worried about his injury. However, the descendants who didn't expect Chengqi to make achievements, the elders naturally wanted to blow at others. So Qi Yan and Shu Zimu listened to each other and said modestly and complacently that Sheng Xiaowen had put Sheng Xiaowu in the army just to exercise, and did not expect him to have any good results. When they received the news, the family thought it was a joke and almost didn't scare them to death.

Qi Yan politely echoed each other's two sentences, saying that Sheng Xiaowu was still very conscious and potential. Originally it was an awkward link that I didn't need to participate in. I didn't expect Sheng Xiaowu to say suddenly at this moment: "It's thanks to the big brother who sent me to the army. I have to thank Qi Ershao."

Several people were shocked when they heard it. Qi Yan was sarcastic when he first responded to each other, but looking at Sheng Xiaowu's weak state and being careful, he felt that he really was sincere. I didn't know what to do for a while.

The other Sheng family members were uncomfortable when they heard this. Although Sheng Xiaowu was fine, they didn't have much meaning to anger Qi Yan, but Qi Yan had many conflicts with Sheng Xiaowu after all. In the end, he also suffered a lot of crimes, but also thanks Qi Yan. The Sheng family was unhappy. So he said a few words and said it was a polite expression.

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu didn't want to stay longer, and left behind, Sheng Xiaowu was also very kind to say goodbye to them.

Qi Yan was still quite puzzled and frowned when he came out of the hospital: "Did Sheng Xiaowu really change?"

Could it be that the military's ideological education is so powerful? Not only can we get rid of bad habits in people, but can we even improve our ideological realm? Sheng Xiaowu had such a arrogant character for the past two or three decades. After returning from the army, he was able to face him not only without any hostility but also sincere thanks?

The military Qi Yan also stayed, and always felt that it was unlikely, but if Sheng Xiaowu was pretended, it would be even more incredible if the other party suddenly had such a deep city.