Chapter 16: Money-making project

"We will arrange the wedding banquet. The guests you want to invite can consider it in advance. You must try the dress together with Ayan, and take a wedding photo, and pick the wedding ring yourself. Others We will take care of the matter. If you have any questions about the wedding, please contact me or Aunt Zhang at any time." Bai Xinlan finally explained.

Xue Zimu nodded obediently, expressing no objections.

Bai Xinlan didn't stay too much. When things were right, she refused to stay with Xue Li and Yao Yue, and left with Aunt Zhang.

A little thing can also be seen from the perspective, Bai Xinlan and Aunt Zhang stayed in the Xue family for a while, it was easy to find the discord between Xue Zimu and the Xue family. Xue Li tends to be inflamed, and Yao Yue is clever but not really clever, and neither of her children is a good weapon.

In contrast, Xue Zimu is much more pleasing to the eye. It's not a slick face, but I also know that it's all round and square, not humble or overbearing, and will not be flattering and almost keep silent, and there should be no lack of politeness. It may not be said how clever, but it is better than some people who are clever and mistaken.

The Qi family did not even think about how smart a spouse should be found for Qi Yan, as long as there were no major problems with the character and personality. Today, Xue Zimu is still very satisfied with them.

When leaving, Bai Xinlan said to Xue Zimu: "Little white is much fatter, Ayan always let it eat, and I don't know if there will be any harm. You should pay more attention."

Xue Zimu froze for a moment before realizing that "Xiaobai" is the cat's name, and could not help but blurt out: "Qi Shao finally gave the cat the name Xiaobai?" After thinking so carefully, he came up with this after thinking for a few days. A name you can think of in a second?

Bai Xinlan had just said it by the way. He heard Xue Zimu's words and reacted. After he paused, he pitted his son without hesitation and cut the railroad: "Yeah, he has no talent for the name at all, he can only think of it like this." The author said with some guilty conscience: "I think the name Xiaobai is also good, simple and easy to remember."

Xue Zimu heard that, thinking of Qi Yan's face struggling to think of the name, and finally spit out the word "Xiaobai", the more he felt a little childish and cute, he couldn't help smiling and echoed Bai Xinlan: "Well, The name is pretty good."

Bai Xinlan, who was affirmed, suddenly threw that guilty conscience behind him, happily chatting with Xue Zimu again, and finally seemed a little reluctant when he got on the bus and left.

Aunt Zhang next to him saw that Qi Yan also specially emphasized to the kitten several times at home that its name was not Xiaobai and could not help being silent. But after seeing the two of them having a great conversation, they finally chose not to expose their wives.

Bai Xinlan is gone, but Xue Zimu's business is not over yet. Xue Li drove the unwilling Yao Yue, Xue Lin, and Xue Yu, who wanted to leave, back to the room, and asked Xue Zimu to go to the study room alone. After explaining that he had cooperated well with the wedding arrangements arranged by the Qi family, he began to be semi-augusting Test the progress between him and Qi Yan. Xue Zimu had always wanted to study at university, so the whole process was just to deal with it perfunctoryly, saying that he was not familiar with Qi Yan.

However, Xue Li's purpose is obviously not just to care about Xue Zimu's emotional progress. After asking a few words around the corner, Xue Li said to Xue Zimu: "Zi Mu, you often chat with Qi Shao, right? Dad now has a project, prospects Very good, but a partner is missing. By the way, the next time you chat with Qi Shao, by the way, okay?"