Chapter 49: Dinner

Xue Li failed to stop Shu Zimu from speaking cleanly. After coming down, she could only pay a smile to Qi Yan and prepare to face the blame. Unexpectedly, Qi Yan did not show his vitality, but asked in a bland tone: "Father-in-law wants 30% of Zi Mu's shares?" His expression did not change, but his momentum was really different. Obviously, he didn't say anything heavy, but Xue Li immediately felt cold and sweating.

Xue Liqian laughed and defended: "Naturally is not white, the dividend is still Zi Mu, I just want to have an agency." Of course, this is only to deal with Qi Yan's rhetoric. In fact, how can Xue Li not pay dividends, He even wanted Shu Zimu to give him the shares directly without spending a penny.

Qi Yan said: "Father-in-law is afraid that your own 20% of the shares are not enough to have a say in the project?" Xue Lisan smiled and did not speak, feeling that this time the plan may be defeated. If this is the case, it is estimated that I can only see whether I can deceive Shu Zimu to sign directly next time.

However, at this time, Qi Yan said: "Since it was the request of my father-in-law, Zi Mu took the initiative to come to me again, then let me do what you want. My father-in-law wants to have the right to speak, even 30% of me will give you good That's why you have 70% of the total, and you should be able to say nothing." Xue Xue was happy, Qi Yan said: "But in this case, you don't have to give you only the right of agency, you can simply transfer the shares to you. "

Xue Li was stiff and couldn't hear Qi Yan's lack of tone for a while. He was sincere or ironic, so he only laughed and said politely: "Qi Shao laughed, where can I take your junior stuff like this."

Qi Yan said: "Even if I give the Yue family some thoughts, there is no gift for coming a few times." Most people have to bring large bags of gifts to the door of the lover's house, just like Shu Zimu went for the first time That's the case with Qi's family. However, Qi Yan came to the Xue family several times to pick up Shu Zimu. Although it does not mean a formal visit, it is indeed empty-handed. That is because he was Qi Ershao, so the Xue family did not feel dissatisfied. Now it is said that taking out a total of 50% of the shares in the resort project is to make up for the previous gift. Although the two are really worth the difference, but a resort project may not really matter to the Qi family, and it is reasonable to give it to the Yue family. in.

Xue Liwen Yan was naturally overjoyed, and while he was uneasy in his heart, the project he was going to spend heavily on to raise funds was so handy in Qi Yan's eyes, while already beginning to imagine the financial resources after the project was completed.

"Qi Shao is so polite..." Xue Li said, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he said: "That is the other 50% of the funds in the shares. I may not be able to get it out for a while, so I have to spend some time on turnover. "A moment." He only prepared 20% of the serving. He originally planned to get Shu Zimu's 20% slowly. Now suddenly I have to pay a large sum, especially Shu Zimu's 20% that should not cost money, Xue Li is also very distressed. But Qi Yan was willing to give him another 50% at a time at this time, and apparently there would be no shop after this village. Xue Li would not give up. Although it must be painful to pay such a large sum of money at once, but when thinking about the future benefits, Xue Li immediately wished to sign the contract quickly.

Qi Yan was very good at this time, "It's okay, since it is a little heart, of course, the price must be discounted to my father-in-law."

Xue Li's speech was almost glowing red, and he kept on talking, and immediately raised funds.

In order to make Xue Li undoubted at this last step, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan had to stay and have a meal. Xue Lin and Xue Yu were seen again at the table. Xue Yu is okay, and can still be ignored, Xue Lin is a bit strange, not only did he no longer find a way to find Shu Zimu's stubble, even when the other party occasionally dropped his sight on him, besides the usual jealousy and contempt, Shu Zimu also felt A little smug complacency.