Chapter 46: Wait two years

The Qi family is a house full of people, and the change in atmosphere between Shu Zimu and Qi Yan can't escape their eyes. However, no one broke it, but after eating the dinner with Shu Zimu's participation and praised them warmly, Bai Xinlan rarely did they do more to retain, and even the reluctant Qi Yun was also stopped, as if urging them to hurry home.

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu left a little strangely. Bai Xinlan looked at the car's buttocks and went to text Aunt Zhang immediately.

[There may be major revolutionary progress today, pay attention to observe and report at any time! 】

When Qi Yan and Shu Zimu returned home, they met the cheerful Aunt Zhang.

Aunt Zhang is also one of the members of the Qijiahuo eyes team, seeing Shu Zimu and Qi Yan enter the door. When Shu Zimu bent over and changed shoes, Qi Yan helped him a bit, and then they looked at each other, and looked at each other... Qi Yan I didn't laugh, but the look was unusual.

Aunt Zhang touched it and suddenly understood what progress the two men must have made. No wonder his wife said that today's revolutionary process may have moved forward.

Thinking of the things that were prepared before the marriage is likely to have a place to use, Aunt Zhang smiled and said to the two of them: "The weather is hot, Master and Zi Mu should take a bath first."

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu did not interpret Aunt Zhang's connotative eyes, and went upstairs according to words, preparing to take a bath.

"Master, I have something to deliver to your room later." Aunt Zhang shouted to Qi Yan, Qi Yan wondered, "What?"

Aunt Zhang laughed twice and said, "It's nothing. Madam asked me to prepare a little thing before."

Qi Yan didn't ask again after hearing the words. Bai Xinlan often gave him some inexplicable gadgets. Although she felt that Aunt Zhang's attitude was a little different, Qi Yan didn't think too much. It was just that Bai Xinlan wanted to send something bad this time. Stronger. But it's better not to let Shu Zimu see such things, so as to preserve the image of him and Bai Xinlan in each other's hearts.

Thinking of this, Qi Yan said to Shu Zi: "You first."

Shu Zimu didn't refuse and quickly entered the bathroom.

The sound of water sounded, and when Qi Yan was about to fall into imagination like yesterday, the door knocked.

"Aunt Zhang," Qi Yan opened the door, "just give me something..."

It's not an imaginary toy, Aunt Zhang's hand holds a small box with a unique shape. The lid of the box is fully opened, and the contents inside are unobstructed. There are no hidden organs and sudden strange sounds. But the shock and shock that Qi Yan brought to Qi Yan was much greater than any scary and tricky design.

"I didn't have time to give it yesterday, and I finally gave it to you today. There are all the necessary things, basically all kinds of brands and models. You and Zi Mu can choose what you like. If you run out of it, talk to me Just say hello." Aunt Zhang smiled and handed the box into Qi Yan's hand, and then waved his fist up and down at the end: "Master, you cheer, but Zi Mu is still young, don't be too fierce."

Aunt Zhang completed the mission, smiling downstairs. Qi Yan was holding the box standing on the spot, staring at the things in his hand with a complex complexion. After a while, he couldn't help but picked up a few and looked carefully.

Um, ultra-thin, strawberry flavor... Shu Zimu seems to prefer oranges? Orange flavor... found! Lubricants... so much? Which one is easier to use?

Qi Yan held the box for academic, and from time to time uncontrollably extended to the association of the senses, even if he had tried to refrain from thinking of the completely naked body of the person who was constantly drifting into the bathroom at the moment, he quickly uttered his tongue. Dry.