Chapter 136: Extra two

The audience interactions at the previous ending of this show are all questions on the spot. This time, the special program for the "Mirror Life" crew has added network interactions, but the selected questions are also initially screened by the director, so they are relatively normal topics. .

But even so, Yun Hao just made big news.

It was originally quite normal, and asked Yun Hao what was the biggest impression of the Noah Film Festival Awards Ceremony. After all, Yun Hao is the only one of the main nominations of the "Mirror Life" group who did not win the award. People are different. Although picking Yun Hao may seem a bit sarcasm, but because there is nothing wrong with the wording, it has not been screened out.

According to the idea of ​​the program director, Yun Hao should express his openness and "shame and courage." Or a little playful first, and finally the theme will be transferred to this aspect. As a result, Yun Hao replied, "The biggest impression? Probably it's pretty depressing to walk on the red carpet alone...I hope there will be a chance to participate in the awards ceremony next time, so you don't have to walk on the red carpet alone."

In fact, this kind of answer can be regarded as a slightly playful category. Yun Hao added a few words of choreographer's hope with a smile, which is consistent with the core values. On the whole, there is no problem.

But Yun Hao is a young actor with a lot of popularity after all. His emotional topics are more sensitive to him. If this is the case, it is no problem to change the car to Jingyuan, but Yunhao's mouth will cause a lot of speculation and attention.

The host did not expect Yun Hao to mention such a topic and put it in many other programs.It is estimated that he will immediately be questioned for ratings and attention.However, this is a more serious CCTV program, which is more important than the ratings. , And won't be favored by the love of Xiao Xianrou. So the host followed Yun Hao's words to bless his future career development, and then quickly asked a live audience to ask questions.

Originally, this was nothing. Yun Hao didn't say anything out of the ordinary, and it was almost back after getting back on track. But I don't know how it happened. The audience on the next spot of the host seemed to be Yun Hao's fan.

The questions of the audience on the scene were generally arranged by the program team in advance, but the audience got up and asked Yun Hao and asked, "Yun... Yun teacher just said that there is already a goal to develop a relationship? "

host:"......"

After all, it was a live broadcast. The host could not save the scene. He could only watch Yun Hao smile slightly shyly and spit out two words: "Yes."

The host almost didn't control his expression. He glanced at the director who was sitting below and his face was obviously not good-looking. He was worried that the audience would ask more inappropriate questions. He quickly saw the needle and said: "There is one minute left in the show. Let's hurry up and answer the last question to see what is the problem of the lucky viewers who are finally selected."

Fortunately, the momentary audience was not overly emotional because of Yun Hao's answer. After the host changed the subject, she froze for a while and then sat down again.

There was nothing more unexpected about the last question, and the show barely ended.

As soon as the camera was turned off, everyone looked at Yun Hao and asked him why he suddenly didn't play cards according to common sense.

Yun Hao said in silence for a moment: "...I just tell the truth."

"...Is this suitable for telling the truth?" Che Jingyuan stared at Yun Hao, puzzled and angry. They are also very familiar with him. He knows a little bit about Yun Hao and Xu Chi, but it is good for so many years. Yun Wai Hao will not admit that he has a lover or admirer in Waiwai, and he cannot even say that he is gay. The type and character you like will be closer to Xu Chi. Why was it suddenly exposed on the show today?