Chapter 52: Sign a contract

Shu Zimu and Qi Yan spent a total of eight days on the island. Because Shu Zimu was really tired of seafood, he came back two days earlier than originally planned. During the vacation, the others in the Qi family didn't tell them the rumors, so as not to affect their mood of honeymoon, so Qi Yan and Shu Zimu didn't know about it until after returning.

In addition to the matter itself, they were also told that they had been found out, causing the culprit of all this.

It's actually a little troublesome to check the spread of rumors, and it's still in the upper circle, it's not easy for everyone to betray others directly. However, because it is aimed at Shu Zimu, the Qi family's investigation is still easy. Starting from Shu Zimu's interpersonal relationship, it takes almost no effort to find the source of the rumor-

Xue Lin.

As a result, the Qi family saw that the accident was not too unexpected, but the anger was full. However, they did not do anything directly to Xue Lin, but decided to wait for Qi Yan and Shu Zimu to come back to see how Shu Zimu handled it. After all, it is a blood-related sister. Although it can be seen that Shu Zimu does not like it very much, and can even be said to be disgusted with the Xue family, even if only a little is possible, the Qi family does not want to let Shu Zimu and Qi Yanzhi because of an insignificant outsider. What suspicions arise.

When Shu Zimu and Qi Yan came back, they brought some special products back to the main house. After the Qi family asked for help, they told the story and said that the outside rumors had been suppressed. As for how to deal with Xue Lin, it was Shu Zimu who decided Too.

After hearing this, Shu Zimu didn't change his face. Instead, he laughed and said to his grandfather Qi, who said to him: "Okay, let me deal with Xue Lin, don't worry."

When everyone heard his tone, they knew he was not going to save face on the so-called blood relatives. Seeing that Shu Zimu didn't feel so sad, Bai Xinlan patted his shoulder with emotion, comforting: "This is your home in the future."

Shu Zimu smiled and looked at Qi Yan unconsciously. His eyes collided with the other person's distressed and angry eyes. After a pause, he could not help laughing more clearly.

"You are right." Shu Zimu said to Bai Xinlan, and told herself in her heart: this will be my home in the future.

After so many years of his mother's death, he finally has a family, and a real family.

After Shu Zimu took over the handling of Xue Lin, the Qi family didn't ask him what he planned to do, but he didn't care much. Everything was just like him, and he talked about other household things.

They spent a long time in the main house of the Qi family before they were put back into their own dens. Xuexue hadn't seen them for such a long time, and she was so sticky when she came back that she rubbed around their feet, exposing her belly and begging.

Without anyone else, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan sat on the bed at the same time to discuss with the cat.

"What are you going to do about Xue Lin? Do you want me to help?" Qi Yan asked him.

Shu Zimu thought for a while, "I will definitely need you to be there, as to what to do... Honestly, Xue Lin is a girl after all. If I really want to retaliate her seriously, it always feels a little troublesome, so I I thought about not just staring at Xue Lin, let Xue Lin apologize and clarify, and then I broke off the relationship with the Xue family." He said that he turned his head and looked at Qi Yan, "Anyway, the contract has been signed, and now the relationship with them should be cut off. Doesn't it affect?"