Chapter 87: Plan

After all, it is a child who has been in love for many years. Although Xu Chi said nothing, he still didn't let go. They were still ready to pay the compensation, and went to visit the Qi's family first.

Xu Chi and Qi Yan had a good relationship, but they were not willing to go to Qi Yan to intercede with Xu Lan in accordance with Xu Xu's request. Xu Xu Xu went to the main house of Qi's family first. It should be more useful in front of Qi Yan.

Father Xu and mother Xu wanted to talk to the elders of Qi for intercession. If there were elders speaking, Qi Yan must not be so tough. It was just that their luck might not be really good. After learning about Xu Lan, they quickly picked up their days and came to the house, but they also ran into Qi Yan and Shu Zimu.

In front of the miserable father, Xu and Xu mother were ready to plead with Qi's parents for a long time, and then half of them went back. As for the remaining half, seeing this situation, they still gritted their teeth and spoke directly to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu.

Father Xu Xu said that there were several meanings in the words: Xu Lan was still young, and he made mistakes for a while. He had recognized the mistakes and sincerely corrected them. He was willing to apologize to Shu Zimu. In addition, Shu Zimu can also make any requests. Xu Lan will discipline them in the future, and since Shu Zimu hasn't really suffered any harm, he hopes that Qi Yan will be able to raise his hand; Xu and Qi are close friends, and hope Qi Yan can look on the face of their family. Don't mess things up too much, otherwise the courts will not be good-looking, and I'm afraid they will be reduced to talk in the circle.

Xu's father, Xu's mother, lived a few decades longer than Qi Yan. He still had to whisper to the juniors, but he still couldn't keep up. Therefore, most of the time he was still selling miserable to the Qi's elders, showing their regret and hatred for Xu Lan's behavior. Iron does not turn into steel, and at the same time half-pleadingly and reproachfully taking two years of friendship to reveal things, it reveals a little bit of dissatisfaction with Qi Yan's handling.

"This kid, Lan Lan, also drilled the tip of the horn," Mother Xu sighed haggardly. "He didn't know what to say, he didn't tell anyone. We really don't know that he always has that thought in mind. He Brother too, I didn't know to ventilate with us for a long time, otherwise I would definitely let him and Ayan see everywhere, why wouldn't he let him drill the horns of the horn. It's a silly thing, and it's also our responsibility."

Mother Xu blamed herself. She looked at Shu Zimu and said, "Zi Mu, your aunt knows that Xu Lan has done such a thing. You must be very angry. There is also the responsibility of the aunt. The aunt didn't teach him well. The aunt gave You apologize. Young people are particularly prone to doing wrong things because of emotional impulses. Xu Lan did not want to be transparent, so he twisted his mind and aimed at you. After all, our family and Qi family have known for a much longer time, and it will inevitably be a bit unbalanced. But he knows the wrong thing now, and fortunately you didn't really have anything to do, otherwise we will all see you with a faceless face." Xu Mother said to Shu Zimu with a kind smile, "How do you want us to pay a courtesy? Just mention it, don't be polite, if you don't ask for more, we can't be at ease."

Shu Zimu originally didn't want to deal with Xu's father and Xu's mother. After all, although he was a victim, this scene was somewhat embarrassing because of his friendship with Qi's family and his own relationship with Xu Chi. He was not willing to let go. So Qi Yan originally wanted Shu Zimu to play with Qi Jun, but Xu mother insisted on pulling Shu Zimu, leaving people behind. Obviously, she thought that if Shu Zimu, the victim, let things go, things would be easier to handle, so Shu Zimu Can only be pulled by Xu mother, listening to the other party's appearance seems to sincerely ask him to ask casually.