Chapter 55: Unexpected joy

"Do you invest in me?" Shu Zimu couldn't help laughing after she was startled. "Then I will be considered as an unspoken airborne team?"

Qi Yan heard her thoughts, and was unable to figure out the meaning of Shu Zimu's tone for a while. He said: "You are the original author, it is normal to enter the group as a screenwriter, and you can't count the hidden rules."

Shu Zimu saw his stretched face as if he was facing an enemy. He smiled and said: "You are right, it is quite normal. Then you come to invest in me, as long as the configuration is reliable, I think my book It should be adapted so as not to lose money."

Qi Yan also speculated that Shu Zimu didn't like this kind of thing that brought capital into the group. After all, it was when he was young and frivolous. He only wanted to make some achievements, and it was easy to rebelliously help his family. Unexpectedly, Shu Zimu was very calm about this. It seemed that he was worried that his investment would lose money.

"As long as the funds are sufficient, you can have as many configurations as you want." Qi Yan Shen Sheng said, but he was already pleased with Shu Zimu's answer.

"You're saying this with a lot of money..." Shu Zimu couldn't help laughing, deliberately joking: "Will anyone say that you are using your public equipment for private use and beating the princes of the flames?"

Qi Yan grinned, "No, this part of the investment is for me to pay for it, not involving other people."

Shu Zimu said with a smile: "Then you better start quickly, I think my film and television copyright for this article should be quite sought-after. Buying early is cost-effective."

Qi Yan nodded in agreement, "I know, I have already bought shares in Jinjiang in advance, it's okay to buy more expensive, anyway, the copyright fee is for you."

"Share in Jinjiang?" Shu Zimu opened his eyes wide.

Qi Yan sees this and has a little bit of frustration. It seems that Shu Zimu's eyes are accusing him of losing, "Jinjiang's revenue is good, and it is also a good investment if it is a share." Qi Yan tried to explain, and hesitated for a moment, or honestly put it The things about the film and television company were explained together.

"And I have also acquired a film and television company, and I will also do film and television production in the future. It happens that Jinjiang has a lot of works suitable for adaptation. After joining the stock, the effect is still very big."

Shu Zimu listened to Qi Yan's words and opened her eyes wider. She suddenly turned Dan Fengyan into a pair of round cat eyes. "You also bought a film and television company?" Shu Zimu was very surprised. "When did it happen?"

"Just these two months..." Qi Yan replied, inexplicably feeling that his partner was asking about private house money. Qi Yan worked hard to bring the atmosphere back to the normal, full of surprises and romance that he should have when giving gifts to lovers. He said to Shu Zimu: "This is a gift I prepared to give you before marriage. The strategy says that gifts should be given Yes, but you don't seem to be short of anything. Later I thought you should like the profession of screenwriter. I thought of this when I think about it. Should it be useful to you? What do you think?"

When Shu Zimu learned that Qi Yan had acquired a film and television company for him, he felt his heart pounding, and then he heard that the other party said that he had begun to prepare before getting married, and it was even more difficult to parry. Although for Qi Yan, sending a film and television company may cost about the same as sending a car to an ordinary person, the important thing is not the amount of money, but this gift. It is indeed completely considered for Shu Zimu, and It was sent to the place where Shu Zimu needed most. Such thoughtfulness is the meaning of giving gifts.