Chapter 118: Make a snowman

Exercise is very exhausting. One morning passed, although it was minus the temperature, several people also sweated and returned to the hotel for a shower and lunch.

Li Wensen took a lot of photos this morning, and Qi Yan gave him a holiday in the afternoon to let him go skiing. Xu Chi and Yun Hao said that they slept late yesterday and had a lunch break, so they didn't go out in the afternoon.

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu knew this, but did not reveal it. They didn't go to the ski resort anymore, and it was really a bit tiring to play all morning. Shu Zimu still remembered his previous thoughts, so he took Qi Yan to go to the snow outside to play snowball fights.

The scene of the two big men laughing and chasing the snowball fight seems a bit spicy. Qi Yan is quite unnatural about this. He hasn't participated in this activity since he was about ten years old. Shu Zimu is actually similar, but the interest is very strong.

The city of Beijing is also considered to be in the north, and it also snows heavily, but the thickness of the snow is not comparable to here. During the Chinese New Year last year, Qi Jun also took him to play snow. However, Qi Jun is a little princess who loves beauty. Shu Zimu is so excited now, in fact, he wants to see Qi Yan panicked or childish, and it will be very interesting.

Qi Yan didn't know that Shu Zi Mu Ju was suspicious. Although he was still somewhat resistant to the snowball fight, he didn't want to disappoint Shu Zi Mu. In the end, he stuck his head in battle.

Shu Zimu pinched a snowball and hit Qi Yan, and Qi Yan hid. Afterwards, he threw several more one after another. As a result, Qi Yan escaped neatly, without the snow.

It can be said that hitting a snowball fight is not enough. Shu Zimu exhaled with a sigh of breath, unwilling to accept this reality, but said to Qi Yan: "What do you mean by hiding, you have to hit me with a snowball." "

"..." Qi Yan Wenyan had to bend over and grab a snow, throwing it at Shu Zimu. The strength is very light, but Shu Zimu did not escape. The dark down jacket left a conspicuous piece of white, and the small snow grains fell down.

Shu Zimu was not upset because he was smashed, but he immediately fought back as if he was angry. Qi Yan habitually flashed away. As a result, he saw that Shu Zimu was a little sulky and stiffened. The movement stopped.

So Shu Zimu finally hit the target for the first time.

Later, in order to prevent Shu Zimu from being unhappy because the battle was too one-sided, Qi Yan once again used the trick of releasing water, so that the two were hit by each other almost the same number of times. Shu Zimu knew that Qi Yan was releasing water, but his purpose was just to see how Qi Yan was smashed by snow. The result was good, the process was not important.

Later, the hair, clothes, and even eyebrows of the two people showed traces of white snow. Shu Zimu's eyelashes are longer, so even snowflakes are stained here. The sun shone on the sporadic snow and ice, which reflected Shu Zimu's eyes full of brilliant colors. Qi Yan held his breath for a moment, but was caught in a snowball by Shu Zimu.

The two looked very embarrassed later, and Qi Yan later let go of it more and more. After investing in this childish game, he rarely showed his youthful vitality.

Shu Zimu initially demanded that the purpose of the snowball fight be successfully completed. He stopped contentedly and reached out with a smile to touch Qi Yan's gray-browed eyebrows. He felt that his style was unexpectedly a bit beautiful.

Thinking of this, he was a little sorry that Li Wensen was not here, otherwise a lot of interesting photos should be taken during the snowball fight just now. However, Shu Zimu turned to think that Qi Yan was still burdened with idols. It was estimated that it would be unpleasant to be seen by outsiders just now. It would be fine now.