Chapter 102: Anniversary

After Shu Zimu left, he left this matter behind his head, only to mention it to Qi Yan after they came, and the two soon turned to the arrangement of the anniversary.

But they don't care, but some people are very concerned about it.

Xue Zhai, with the exception of Xue Li, Yao Yue and Xue Lin Xue Yu are both at home, looking slightly dignified while waiting for Xue Li to seek the results of Shu Zimu's help.

Among the three, Xue Lin was more relaxed. While applying nail polish, she said absently: "Shu Zimu has taken so many things from the Qi's family. Isn't it said that the annual income is estimated to be higher than ours? They are so rich. My father begged to come to the door, I am sorry to say nothing at all?"

Yao Yue is not as optimistic as Xue Lin. He just sighed and asked, "Did you tell Lance? How did he react?"

"I spoke, of course Lance agreed." Xue Lin said slightly complacently. "He has always followed me, you don't know it."

Yao Yue sniffed a little, and smiled a little, "Yes, Lance has always been kind to you, and your boyfriend is indeed looking good."

Xue Lin snorted, picked up another bottle of nail polish, changed her nails and started painting. After applying it twice, the color was not very good, so I looked into the bottle and put it under my nose. The smell made her suddenly disgusted, her stomach churn and felt vomiting.

Xue Lin held her mouth for a long time, but found that the uncomfortable feeling could not be suppressed at all, so she hurried to the bathroom in disgust and spit out a little acid. Xue Lin felt very hungry these past two months and often ate some snacks for supper, so she accidentally gained a little weight. For this reason, she began to lose weight deliberately, not much to eat, so she could not vomit at this moment.

She squatted holding the toilet for a while, feeling that she no longer wanted to vomit and stood up slowly. At this time Yao Yue came over and helped Xue Lin frown and asked, "What's wrong with this? Did you eat something bad? Did you vomit once last week?"

Xue Lin frowned impatiently: "Who knows, it has always been uncomfortable recently," Xue Lin pressed her abdomen, and suddenly thought of something: "It may be an endocrine disorder, and the official holidays are delayed a lot."

Yao Yue froze for a while, "Is the official holiday delayed? How long is it delayed?"

Xue Lin thought about it for a while, but it was not clear, "...I can't remember it. It seemed that it was May or April last time.

"That didn't happen in two or three months?" Yao Yue frowned. "I don't know how the official holidays are abnormal. I'll go to the hospital to see tomorrow. Don't make minor problems serious."

Xue Lin did not like going to the hospital, but Yao Yue nodded as she said so. She has recently felt that her condition is a bit wrong. She has a strong appetite and is also prone to sleepiness.

After some frustration, Xue Li also arrived at the house. Several people saw his face when he entered the door, and suddenly felt bad.

"How... how?" Yao Yue asked Xue Li nervously. Although not as optimistic as Xue Lin, the Xue family still hopefully.

Xue Li coldly snorted, irritable tone: "I said to find Shu Zimu will not work! He could not help us at all! He did not take my father in my eyes at all!" Xue Li was angry, "He wished we were unlucky." Well, this time the trouble was caused by him! From the beginning, it was a set deliberately given to me by the Qijia partnership!"

"What?!" A few people were surprised. Xue Lin frowned in particular. "Dad, you made a mistake. Where did Shu Zimu come to be so big that he pitted you with Qi Jia at the beginning."