Chapter 50: Violent resolution

Qi Yan gave Yun Hao's idea, to put it plainly, there is only one key point: be careful.

Wei Jian is obviously a person who is bullying and afraid, as long as Yun Hao can bear the pressure from his mother's side, it is not difficult to deal with him. Qi Yan asked him to find someone to take care of his mother, in case she did something stupid after being coaxed by Wei Jian.

As for Wei Jian, just ask some people to beat him, and threaten him not to go to Wei Wenxiang or call her to spread the news for pleading, otherwise he will be beaten once again. It is estimated that this person will be settled a few more times.

The contract problem can also be solved in this way, relying on force to force Wei Jian to agree to change it, so that he will not be Yunhao's agent.

Of course, in this case, Wei Jian is likely to retaliate. Yun Hao can find two bodyguards, usually pay more attention. As for Wei Jian's old tricks to find the Shuijun to discredit him, Yun Hao's popularity is already good, and the public relations ability of a company in Yuemei is definitely stronger than that of a parallel broker in Wei Jian, although the black material will definitely affect Yun Hao. But it won't hurt.

To put it bluntly, as long as Wei Wenxiang is not taken into account, Wei Jian alone wants to threaten Yun Hao and the big Yuemei who are now red, who are just eggs touching stones. A person like Wei Jian might be revenge if he is beaten once or twice.

This method is considered to be longer pain than short pain. It is better to make some sacrifices to solve the hidden dangers at one time. It is worse than being fooled by such a guy for a long time. And Wei Wenxiang said how much he attached importance to this younger brother, in fact there should be no, but because of a lack of love from childhood to a little Stockholm symptoms, and the habit of obeying the parents and younger brother's inertia. In addition, she was the one who was instigated by slavery, but now she can satisfy Yun Hao's desire for control. Naturally, she is addicted to it, and she lacks reason to distinguish between good and bad.

Because of this, once Wei Jian "forgot" his sister, he stopped contacting her, and coaxed her with two heads of cold air for three days, even if she felt strange and uneasy at first, but she would get used to it after a long time. , Naturally, we wouldn't make a fuss with Yun Hao for Wei Jian. To put it bluntly, Wei Wenxiang didn't attach importance to anyone, so this was the case. It was just that I was satisfied with this behavior of Stockholm. After all, it was only for myself.

Yun Hao was completely taken aback by Qi Yan's suggestion. He didn't think of separating Wei Jian and Wei Wenxiang completely, but he didn't find a feasible way. After all, Wei Jian wouldn't let Wei Wenxiang's "Shangfang Baojian" Compared with Wei Wenxiang's crying, it's better to say a little. Qi Yan also said that Yun Hao discovered that there was still such a brutal way. Once he contacted, he would have a meal...I always felt that the president in front of him was not the Qi Qi's president, but the brother of the underworld, and it was not the kind of wind and rain. It's just the kind of leader of the street gang...

"Is this really useful?" Yun Hao was not sure.

Shu Zimu was also stunned. He thought that Qi Yan's idea would be like pitting Xue Li for him, digging a trap for Wei Jian, but did not expect it to be so straightforward. Thinking that Xue Li is a wealthy person with a lot of assets and not a low status, and Wei Jian is just a small person who is not in the mainstream and is still bullying and frightening. He is not limited to a certain pattern, and feels that this method of beating people is too low-level and does not meet his identity. Instead, he uses what is useful, and his thinking is very clear.

Xu Chi does not have the slightly brutal banditry of Qi Yan, and generally offends their little people, in fact, some people will take the initiative to help them learn, so Xu Chi really did not look at anyone who didn't like it and settled on a sack to solve the problem. . But obviously he could accept this idea, and smiled at Yun Hao: "Ayan's idea is generally not wrong. People of that kind, as long as he realizes that you are not easy to provoke, he will definitely be obedient. Ayan Last time he broke his leg directly, didn't he make us laugh?" Xu Chi said and said: "If you don't have a clue about the beater and bodyguard, I can help you find it, or my name is you." It can also be used for a while. I saw that your uncle in the hospital was so scared last time. I don't dare to be dissatisfied with me."