Chapter 90: Stand by

As soon as Shu Zimu's news was sent out, Qi Yan received it soon. Even if they had waited for this moment for several days, and they were ready to be said to be perfect, but when this moment really came, Qi Yan raised his heart at once. He immediately notified the bodyguards who followed Shu Zimu to keep an eye on it, and said to Xu Chi again. In addition, he reminded the people who were ambushing in the house of Jian Hongshen. Then he brought some bodyguards and drove to follow the position of Shu Zimu. past.

Shu Zimu was only a little skeptical and was not quite sure about his conjecture. After all, Yan Xuan did not seem to be involved with Xu Lan, and Xiao Yu, the assistant, as far as Shu Zimu knew, also followed Yan Xuan for a short time, usually doing everything Not bad, nor did he show any hostility towards Shu Zimu, nor does it look like someone who would conspire with Xu Lan. So Shu Zimu was still doubting, and to a certain extent, he thought that maybe he was just more concerned.

But it's not too soon to know.

Shu Zimu followed Xiaoyu to the outside of the parking lot. The place was not too remote, but there were basically no pedestrians, and only occasionally a car came in and out. A nanny car was parked there, with the door ajar, and at first glance, it looked fine.

Shu Zimu glanced back and found that a bodyguard pretending to be a passerby also came to the parking lot at this time, pretending to walk slowly to his car, and after Xiao Yu followed her back, his face changed again, and then quickly urged Shu Zimu got on the train. Upon seeing this, Shu Zimu realized that Xiao Yu was probably having a problem, and the bodyguard had already followed him. Shu Zimu simply got on the car as the other party meant.

The nanny car had a relatively large space. After Shu Zimu got on the bus, the person who didn't scan Yan Xuan was pushed by the next second, and then the door was closed and locked. Shu Zimu held his body steady, pressed his hand on the set of self-defense tools, and was ready to raise his eyes to see the situation. As a result, two people were hidden in the space behind the car. At this time, he jumped out and held Shu Zimu.

Their movements were quite rude, but after grabbing Shu Zimu, he only tied his hands, put a piece of tape on his mouth, and immediately urged the driver to drive away. They didn't even search Shu Zimu's body carefully, only found the phone to shut down, pulled out the phone card and threw it out, and then threw Shu Zimu aside.

Shu Zimu hesitated when he was pressed, but still did not take down the self-defense device to resist. Although these two human bodies are much stronger than Shu Zimu, if Shu Zimu is struggling, he will find some chance to use self-defense tools. The two people will not be so smooth in binding. But in this case, in order to let him settle down, Shu Zimu is likely to suffer a punch from them. And his purpose is mainly to obtain Xu Lan's direct criminal evidence, so under the circumstances that can ensure safety, he really can't commit unnecessary resistance at this time.

However, in order not to make them suspicious, Shu Zimu still struggled a little after being tied up, showing a somewhat frightened look, panicking and asking something, but because the mouth was closed, he only whimpered vaguely. A few times. In the roar of the car, almost nothing could be heard.

The several kidnappers saw that Shu Zimu could not make any movement, and suddenly relaxed a lot, throwing Shu Zimu into the corner, threatening him fiercely: "Be honest!"

They didn't seem to care much about Shu Zimu. After making sure that he couldn't escape for help, he scolded a few words and sat down aside while chatting about the surroundings.

"Huh, I didn't expect this list to be so easy. Wasn't this guy from the Qi family? He didn't even have a bodyguard. We were really worried before," said one kidnapper.