Chapter 73: Xue Li derailed

After discussing the content of the new article with Qi Yan, although there was a little problem in the protagonist's emotional line, Shu Zimu decided to write according to this idea. As for Qi Yan, the love and hatred between the protagonist and "friends" is easy to make People want more... Anyway, when he first set it, he always held the idea of ​​pure and great friendship. The starting point is absolutely no problem! So this is CP-free. If the reader thinks as much as Qi Yan...it doesn't matter to him anyway.

Shu Zimu wanted to think so, but because of Qi Yan's sentence, when he wrote the two-person rival play afterwards, he always ran into the impure direction when he was careless, and later cried the protagonist and "friends" to the readers. "When it was true love and Shu Zimu was the stepfather, Shu Zimu could no longer reasonably say that it was not his business. It was the readers who looked at the human base.

When Shu Zimu grinded the script and the outline of the new text a little bit, the box office of "Blood Dawn" also maintained a steadily increasing trend. Although it was not released in the Chinese New Year, the heat continued until the time of several Chinese New Year films. It was also at this time that the box office of "Blood Dawn" slowly fell back. But this time the box office has reached the 2 billion mark, compared to the original estimated box office a lot more, it is expected that until the next release can reach about 2.5 billion, the film is already happily preparing for a feast.

At the same time, the year is approaching and the atmosphere of the Spring Festival is getting stronger and stronger. Shu Zimu's previous Spring Festival was a sloppy past, but now it's different. Although the new year's items are arranged and stuffed with Aunt Zhang, Shu Zimu is not very busy, but Shu Zimu still feels Unconsciously, there will be a new taste.

But by the end of the year, Qi Yan's work had become more, and he worked overtime for several weekends. When it was a young year, Qi Yan finally relaxed a bit and went shopping with him at the encouragement of Shu Zimu. This time Shu Zimu took Qi Yan to the supermarket and prepared to buy some ingredients to make his own New Year's Eve dinner. It was also difficult to come out and let go.

Because the two people are a little famous on the Internet, Shu Zimu will occasionally encounter a conversation to sign at school, so this time it is difficult for Qi Yan to get out and go to the supermarket. Both of them also pretended to be a bit disguised. Shu Zimu wore a pair of flat glasses, and then Qi Yan dressed as a young casual student costume for the second time, and finally wore a pair of stupid and cute knitted hats together. Shu Zimu's excellent appearance was covered properly, but Qi Yan couldn't bear to take a closer look. From the back view, it looks harmonious. It feels like a relatively lively young man. However, if you see Qi Yan's cold face in front, coupled with the stupid knitted hat that even has a pig nose, it will definitely give a mouthful. Water choke in the intake pipe.

When Shu Zimu finished dressing Qi Yan, he tried to restrain the smile that twisted his face, and then when Aunt Zhang saw Qi Yan going downstairs, a sip of water sprayed onto the carpet, and suddenly he couldn't help but want to laugh. Distressed I just washed the replaced carpet. Qi Yan had left Shu Zimu to toss, but when he saw it, he took a look at the mirror himself, and after staring at it, he silently stared at Shu Zimu and expressed his silence in protest.

Qi Yan staring at ordinary people would feel pressured, but Shu Zimu saw a pitiful sense of grievance in the other person's eyes, and suddenly couldn't resist, changed the two men's hats, and put on the pig's head cap. Qi Yan was given the simple contrast.

After pretending to be disguised, the two set off and went to the supermarket to buy ingredients. Qi Yan had no feeling at first, but later discovered that buying vegetables is more unbearable for a cleansing lover than buying other things. Many of those fresh vegetables are still stained with soil, and the meat is still bloody, dirty and fishy, ​​and those live river fresh seafood are squeezed in a not-so-clean water tank, and all the bubbles are spitting out. You can see floating debris. Looking at the whole, it seems that only ingredients like quick-frozen dumplings and dumplings are more friendly to him, of course, other processed and well-packaged ones are also acceptable.