Chapter 17: first name

Looking at Xue Zimu's serious expression with anxiety, Qi Yan frowned slightly, thinking that Bai Xinlan had gone to Xue's house today, and asked, "Aren't you willing to have a wedding next month?"

Xue Zimu was surprised for a moment, seeing Qi Yan's face sullen, then shook his head and smiled. "No, I am worried about other things."

Hearing that Xue Zimu denied, Qi Yan's face suddenly slowed down, "Are you thinking about volunteering?"

"It's not..." Xue Zimu said with a hesitant smile: "This is also hesitating, but it's another thing to worry about." Then he stopped talking.

He and Qi Yan seem to get along well, but they can't say much about friendship, and Xue Zimu didn't take the initiative to find someone to help him a few times in his life.

Qi Yan didn't speak or turned the camera to show Xue Zimu the cat, obviously waiting for him to talk down.

After a while, Xue Zimu summoned up the courage and said: "I want Qi Shao to help..." He paused and saw that Qi Yan still had no repulsive look. Then he continued: "Xue Li has a project that wants you. Cooperation, I think..."

"Let me agree?" Qi Yan raised his eyebrows slightly. Xue Zimu called his name directly to Xue Li. He felt that the other party should not have the kindness to help Xue Li.

Sure enough, Xue Zimu quickly shook her head, "No, I think if you can't let Xue Li do this project, it's best to grab it and give it to Qi."

Qi Yan was surprised, "What project?" It's not enough to help Xue Li, but he can't do it directly. Could this project be very profitable?

Qi Yan didn't look down on Xue Zimu, but Xue Zimu was just a student who had just finished the college entrance examination. The possibility of accurately judging the prospects and expected returns of commercial projects was too small. Qi Yan worried that he was able to take care of that project by Xue Li. All right. However, if it is really such a profitable project, why would Xue Li even give him a piece of soup?

Xue Zimu heard a trace of doubt in Qi Yan's tone and was about to explain it, but the other party said, "Forget it, you are now in the Xue family, maybe someone suddenly breaks in and it is inconvenient to say too much. I will pick you up tomorrow. , We talk in person."

"Ah?" Xue Zimu froze for a moment, realizing that Yao Yue had deliberately raided his room last time. Qi Yan still remembered that the overall impression of the Xue family was obviously not very good. This is because it may be heard by the Xue family and could not help laughing. After a while, I asked: "Will it affect your work?" I heard that Qi Yan is a workaholic.

"It's okay, I'll arrange it tomorrow, it won't affect it." Qi Yan said, holding up the kitten and letting Xue Zimu see it. "And it's time to take it to the hospital for review."

"Well," felt that Qi Yan was mainly to bring a cat for review, Xue Zimu no longer tangled, nodded: "Then we will meet at that pet hospital tomorrow, don't have to pick me up."

"It's alright, I'll pick you up." In order not to let Xue Zimu resign, Qi Yan simply changed the subject, "Is the score estimated?"

"..." Xue Zimu found that every time Qi Yan decided, there was no room for rejection. He smiled helplessly and replied: "No." But although there is no evaluation, he still has the score of his last life. The impression is that he is usually at a normal level. It is not a big problem to read a class of key issues.

Qi Yan was a little surprised and quickly asked again: "Are there any majors or schools of interest?"

"I haven't figured it out yet..." Xue Zimu hesitated and said, "But I should be engaged in text-related work in the future."