Chapter 67: have trouble with

Although it has been somewhat shaken, termination is not a trivial matter, and Yun Hao did not make a decision immediately. Shu Zimu hesitated to see him, but could not help persuading: "The differences in ideas are the most difficult to break in. Your agent is still a stubborn character, and this incident happened again. I want the other party to agree with your ideas and make it possible. Sex is not great. It is better to terminate the contract early and still give each other a good impression. Otherwise, it will definitely have a greater impact on your career when you have trouble in the future. And the scale of Yuemei will not work for you in the future. The development of China is somewhat limited. However, Xingyue has a lot of resources here, so it lacks a potential stock worth cultivating."

Yun Hao heard a silence for a moment, and said: "The company actually tried its best to help me in terms of resources. The "more cold" male second is about to be taken down, if you can confirm the signing of the contract , It is not appropriate to cancel the contract now."

"More Leaky" is a big production movie that Yun Hao mentioned before. Director Dai Heng is one of the top pyramids in China, and the star is also a popular film actor Ying Ran. The initial investment is said to have two More than 100 million, and other configurations are not bad, it can be said to be one of the best resources in the performing arts circle. It is obviously not easy for such a resource, Yuemei, to lead him. Yun Hao also had great expectations, so he gave up so much.

Shu Zimu blinked, but hesitated when he wanted to say something. Shu Zimu also heard about the film "More Leaky" in his previous life. Because it was a big investment and a big production, it was hot in the early stage, and there was a lot of publicity. After the release of the film, there are many different types of gossip news criticism, but the direction of the wind has changed from a good prospect of various situations to a rational analysis, disappointment, or gloating. Although Shu Zimu hasn't watched it by himself, he knows from the wind direction on the Internet that the result of this film is not satisfactory.

According to Shu Zimu's memory, in the end, this big investment and big production just barely returned to the original, and the film's word of mouth was mediocre. Director Dai Heng seemed to have a rare level of abnormality. Even the heavyweight award nominations were not able to get one. flutter.

This kind of film, although a small fresh meat actor like Yun Hao can appear very compelling in the early stage, but after the quality of the film is not good in the later stage, it is easy to become the object of the dishonest. A film with hundreds of people involved in it was all a fault of a small fresh meat man. In general, Yun Hao will not be of much help, but a waste of a few months.

The only problem now is that Shu Zimu knows that this film will not work, but everyone else does not know. At least until the release of the cold leak, all the capitals and media are optimistic. After all, such a good team, and there is no shortage of investment. It is difficult to imagine such a failure. So now Shu Zimu can say that there is no reason to convince Yun Hao of this.

In desperation, Shu Zimu can only say: "What if you can't get this male second?" In his impression, the male "second colder" in the previous life was indeed not Yun Hao.

Yun Hao said: "It seems that there is great hope at the moment, so I want to try to communicate more with the company first, and then it is best if I can understand each other. If this role is not available... Then I will be more able to terminate the contract. Peace of mind."

Shu Zimu Wenyan understood that Yun Hao meant this, and could not help looking at Xu Chi on the side. The other party should be more willing to let Yun Hao terminate the contract and transfer to the company, and Shu Zimu feels that Yun Hao should also pay attention to Xu Chi's opinion. Although it has not been challenged, the relationship between the two has indeed reached the stage of mutual trust and mutual dependence. If Xu Chi advised him, Yun Hao might change his mind.