Chapter 7: concert

Bai Xinlan did not hold Xue Zimu chatting for too long. Although Yao Yue is only a stepmother, after all, it was Xue parents who led Xue Zimu to the banquet. They avoided the other party and talked to Xue Zimu directly, which was somewhat inappropriate. So Bai Xinlan didn't mention the marriage, just asked Xue Zimu's situation, and then complained to Qi Yan casually, so Qi Yan sent Xue Zimu down.

After Xue Zimu was taken away by Qi Yan, Yao Yue also became less pleasant after being surprised. The family members who did not take the Xue family seriously, found that Xue Zimu brought by Yao Yue seemed to be unhappy after picking the fruits of victory in advance, and there were endless temptations and vents in a short period of time. While Yao Yue was tired of coping with it, she also worried that Xue Zimu knew the essence of the banquet. Yao Yue is almost certain that Xue Zimu will be angry when he knows that, even if he didn't make a lot of noise on the spot, it would be a big trouble to refuse the Qi family directly.

The people who came to this banquet all agreed to marry the Qi family by default. If Xue Zimu refused after being fancy by the Qi family, it can be said that it directly hurt the face of the Qi family. By then, the entire Xue family will be angered. .

Thinking of this, Yao Yue couldn't help regretting that she had not coaxed Xue Zimu to agree to come down. Although it is not easy to get Xue Zimu to agree, it is better than carrying a time bomb of uncertain time like this. However, Yao Yue's initial plan was just to let Xue Zimu come to try to show his face. If he could do it, then he would threaten and lure. How could he let Xue Zimu marry in the past? But who could have thought that this little boy not only spoke to Qi Yan, but was also named by Mrs. Qi!

Since Mrs. Qi said that she wanted to see Xue Zimu, most of them chose him. If Xue Zimu refused to let the opportunity to climb to the Qi's home disappear, let alone Xue Li, Yao Yue had to hold his breath!

Because of the intertwined emotions of great joy and sorrow, Yao Yue was in a trance, and it was very perfunctory to deal with other people's hidden machine fronts. Seeing that they couldn't figure out anything, these people didn't surround Yao Yue any more, and they could only secretly expect Xue Zimu to be called by Bai Xinlan and eventually it wouldn't work.

When Xue Zimu came back, everyone's eyes suddenly gathered again, and then most of them quickly failed when they saw Qi Yan next to him.

Looking at the appearance of these two people, it doesn't seem to be a talk.

When Yao Yue's eyes lit up, she felt that there was a play, and she wanted to have a relationship with Qi Yan Lala. But as soon as she came up with an ardent smile, Qi Yan just turned around, nodded to Xue Zimu, and then left in a big stride.

The enthusiasm on Yao Yue's face suddenly became awkward.

Fortunately, no one was staring at her at this time, and everyone looked up and down at Xue Zimu several times, and then dispersed.

The banquet is coming to an end.

When leaving, Bai Xinlan and Yuan Man gave away at the door politely. Generally speaking, the status of the Qi family does not require the hostess to do it, but this banquet is special after all. It's not good to say that these people brought the children of the family to the Qi family to choose the concubine. Some people who hurt their own face, the Qi family behaved politely and understandably.

When Yao Yue took Xue Zimu away, Bai Xinlan specifically asked: "Do you want Ayan to send you?"

Xue Zimu shook his head quickly, Yao Yue was too late to hold on, and complained in his heart that Xue Zimu wasn't on the road, but the original uneasy mood was almost completely happy at this time. Bai Xinlan's performance, obviously Xue Zimu's choice as Qi Yan's spouse has been basically nailed down.