Chapter 45: Confession

Qi Yan was caught off guard by Shu Zimu's straight shot. He didn't expect that he had planned for many days and tried to do some careful temptations by the other party so easily. What's worse, because Shu Zimu showed a dazzling smile when asked, with a look of anticipation and shame, which was different from the previous appearance, and it was moving and extraordinarily beautiful. Rao is Qi Yan who has become accustomed to Shu Zimu's face. For a time, he was still grabbed by his heart, his thoughts were chaotic, and only the exquisite eyebrows of his predecessors.

Thinking seems to be completely controlled by the other party, Qi Yan dizzy and involuntarily murmured: "Yes..."

After he responded to what he answered, he saw Shu Zimu staring at him with a smile. Qi Yan's ears suddenly flew red, and he lowered his head and coughed lightly.

Although Shu Zimu had already made some guesses, he was still quite surprised to hear Qi Yan admit it without hesitation. In fact, he asked a little impulsively just now, but Qi Yan's answer did not disappoint him. Shu Zimu weighed it a bit and then made a statement: "Since you... have that meaning, I think, um, we can try it."

The sentence that I asked Qi Yan just now seemed to have exhausted Shu Zimu's composure and courage. When it was his turn, he also started to flush his cheeks, his eyes no longer daring to fall on Qi Yan's face, but in a false way. Floating, but the smile on his lips could not be concealed.

Before glaringly admitting that he had a non-divided thought about the other party, Qi Yan actually regretted it a lot, because in his plan, the confession scene was completely prepared. After referring to the strategies given by many netizens, it also took a lot of his energy to design. It should be very romantic and beautiful, which can make Shu Zimu feel overjoyed and can be saved as a precious memory!

The schedule can be advanced, but this important occasion must not be neglected!

However, the reality is that he didn't carry Shu Zimu's smile, dizzyingly exposed his "wolf ambition". Without the overwhelming roses, the splendid spray-painted helicopters, and the skyscraper advertisements in the city, I don't know if Shu Zimu will accept himself. Such casual and gratuitous casual remarks made it impossible to show Shu Zimu his advantages, and he couldn't show his attention at all!

Qi Yan was very upset, waiting for Shu Zimu's verdict while comforting himself with a dead horse as a living horse. If it doesn't work this time, the next time he uses Rose Helicopter, he can always succeed.

Then he heard Shu Zimu's response.

Can... try?

Does this mean yes? probably?

Qi Yan's brain is a bit chaotic. Even in the past, even with more work, he can easily sort out the brain that has been dealt with all the way. At this time, it is simply scrapped. The whole brain is lingering:

He agreed, he agreed, he agreed...

After a while, it became clear and clear and then changed to another endless loop:

So in fact, my confession was successful. We are two loves, two loves, two loves...

Fortunately, Qi Yan's face has always been stable, even if his brain is bursting with fireworks, it seems to be very calm on the surface, and he also said to Shu Zimu: "Well, good."

Shu Zimu blushed, "Well, then from now on, it will be...cough, lover."

Qi Yan nodded and circulated the brains of the two loves suddenly, but suddenly said: Are they already husbands? How does it feel like the lover has gone backwards...