Chapter 54: Admission

Despite the reluctance of Xue's family, the press conference was held soon. Not only did Xue Lin publicly apologize to clarify the rumors, but also explained that Shu Zimu had cut off the relationship with Xue's family, and also made it clear that Shu Zimu is now also a family of Qi. By the way, he and Qi's family are one.

With this press conference, other people's attention to Shu Zimu rose immediately. In contrast, the Xue family was naturally stepped on the mud for a while and became a laughing stock in the circle. Xue Lin's reputation was not so good. Xue Lin also knew this naturally. After the press conference, he basically hid at home, and in order to reduce the pressure on himself, he did not hesitate to sell Qu Fei at the press conference.

Therefore, in addition to the Xue family, the Qu family has also attracted some attention and is thought to have also offended the Qi family. It is estimated that there will be trouble in the future, and it has become the object of gossip mocking in the upper circles.

The Qu family naturally knew that Shu Zimu was not happy with him, so it was not surprising to hear Xue Lin's words, but the messenger was obviously Xue Lin, and he did not specifically investigate Qu Fei, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan. As long as the outside world has the impression that the Qi family is disgusted with the Qu, the days after the Qu will definitely be at least sad for a while, which is a lesson or two.

The affected Qu is really not very good at this time. Although Qu Fei was favored at home, he stabbed in such a large basket, and the Qufu and Qumu complained very much about it. The mother of the song was also sorry for Shu Zimu at the banquet, but after Shu Zimu and Qi Yan got married, they accepted the reality "flexibly and flexibly", and no longer troubled Shu Zimu. However, Qu Fei has always had a hard time. After hearing that Qi Yan and Shu Zimu have a good relationship, they are even more jealous. It is such a thing that has affected their entire Qu family.

After being taught by his parents, Qu Fei was taken to the door to pay guilt to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu. Qu Fei was naturally not reconciled, but he was not as stupid as Xue Lin, and did not directly conflict with his parents. Instead, he obediently agreed and returned to his room to get bored.

Just thinking of going to indemnify Shu Zimu, Qu Fe couldn't calm down at all. He thought of the Qi family's maintenance of Shu Zimu, and he became more and more annoyed that Shu Zimu grabbed his great opportunity. That Xue Lin was also a waste. Not only was it discovered by the Qi family, but he was also confessed, and the Qi family opened the press conference. It was really clean.

But Qu Fei turned to think that he had to apologize and lose face, and now the Qu family is not only a laughing stock, but its business is also affected. In fact, it is not much different from the Xue family, that is, to a lesser degree, and it suddenly becomes more and more uneven.

And at this time, a phone call came in. Qu Fei glanced at it, and the caller ID was a series of familiar numbers. As soon as his eyes lit up, he picked it up immediately.

"Sir, what should I do now?" Qu Fei asked the other party immediately after connecting.

A hoarse and low-pitched male voice came over, "You don't have to do anything now, just don't reveal your true intentions."

"But my parents asked me to apologize to Shu Zimu..." Qu Fei's tone fully expressed his reluctance.

"If you want to apologize, you will go." The other party said without hesitation. "They thought that rumors were Xue Lin's idea. If you said that, you said that you were unconsciously curious about Shu Zimu's life experience, I don't know Xue Lin will do this. You just say that the Qi family will not treat the Qu family specifically."