Chapter 121: Bitter meat plan

Jonathan had been thinking about how to solve this matter successfully on the plane. After thinking for several hours, he had a headache. In fact, he has always felt that there are some problems between him and Jian Hongshen. Jian Hongshen does not know why, and he has no confidence in himself or this relationship. But the source of this pessimistic view of Jian Hongshen, Jonathan has never been able to find it, and the other party loves to press everything in his heart. Even if Jonathan wants to seriously ask about communication, it will be perfunctory.

This is a thorn lying between them. It usually does not show up. It seems that there is no problem, but there is a small gap after a small fuse. Jonathan and Jane Hongshen's personality is too far apart, and Jane Hongshen does not like to talk to people. Jonathan cannot fundamentally understand his true thoughts, and can only slowly remove Jian Hongshen by relying on long-term interactions and actions. Pessimistic thoughts.

Jonathan thinks it may be because he has always been a playboy, so Jian Hongshen will not believe him, so he not only completely changed the previous behavior of the world, and returned to accompany Jian Hongshen every day after work. He has made many guarantees and made many promises and confessions. Jonathan feels that this still has some effect. It is estimated that after his proposal, Jian Hongshen's confidence in each other should be stronger, so that it can always be eradicated. But now that this has not been completely eradicated, this negative emotion has exploded violently due to an accident.

In fact, this time, it is easy to dismiss misunderstandings by a couple with more confidence in each other, so as not to appear in such a scene of Jonathan's cross-country pursuit and marriage proposal. According to a more common approach, Jian Hongshen directly questioned Jonathan about what happened, or worried about being deceived by rhetoric and went to verify it himself. After all, lovers in love should always have some hope, at least to confirm the truth of the matter.

However, Jian Hongshen seems to have no hope at all, and even seems to have been waiting for such a time, and left directly before doing any verification.

This made Jonathan feel a little frustrated, he has done a lot, but still did not get the trust of crisis. This matter is actually easy to explain, but if you don't eliminate Jian Hongshen's distrust of him, there may be a second time for such a thing for the first time. Feelings can't stand such tossing again and again.

Jonathan doesn't doubt Jian Hongshen's feelings for him, but feelings without trust are like rootless duckweed, which is too easy to fall apart. Jonathan did not want their feelings to be exhausted because of various misunderstandings. Even if the matter is clearly explained this time, it will create a gap between the two people. If you don't want to find a way out of Jian Hongshen's heart disease, the situation may get worse.

So Jonathan thought for a long time, and finally decided not only to use marriage proposal to show his determination, but also to let Qi Yan help to find out why Jian Hongshen had no confidence in their future. In addition, he came in a hurry, and Qi Yan needed some help with the proposal.

After Qi Yan and Jonathan made things clear, they felt quite complicated. So it seemed that Jonathan was quite sad, and such a thing would not happen between him and Shu Zimu.

However, there is something wrong with Jian Hongshen's mentality. Of course, Qi Yan, as a friend, will not refuse to help, but he is not an emotional expert who talks with Xin at all, so this matter must still be handed over to Xu Chi.

This matter also needs to be discussed, Qi Yan simply let Jonathan come to their house.

When Jonathan came over at night, Shu Zimu felt strange, and he couldn't help but guess that he wanted Qi Yan to be a lobbyist. However, since the cause and effect of this incident have been clarified, Qi Yan no longer concealed Shu Zimu, and said everything. I also want him to help him and give some advice.