Chapter 126: ready

When Xu Chi heard that the voice on his mobile phone changed from waiting to busy, he couldn't help guessing whether he had interrupted Qi Yan's good deeds. When he looked back at the two people in the room again, he felt that the light above his head was totally a shiny light bulb, and Yun Hao missed him more and more.

It was Jian Hongshen and Jonathan in the room. Jonathan was lying in bed with all his might, enjoying the treatment of the patient and being taken care of by Jian Hongshen. Although Jian Hongshen's expression is still a bit awkward, he does not exclude Jonathan, and his worried mood prevails. The two were reconciled smoothly.

Following Shu Zimu's advice, Jonathan spent a night outside Xu Chi's house. He hadn't rested for more than twenty hours, and even though it felt cold and hard to sit on the floor against the wall, Jonathan nodded uncontrollably. In order to make good use of bitterness, he also took off his coat deliberately, so when he woke up, he soon felt that his nose was clogged. As for the groggy brain, he had been suffering because of lack of sleep, and he couldn't tell if it was because of a cold.

Only one hour passed, and Jonathan felt that he was already ill, so he put on his coat to avoid being discovered by Jian Hongshen as a deliberate bitter scheme. However, a thin coat could not resist the coldness of Zhong Chun at night. When Chen Guangxi fainted, his stuffy nose and dizziness still inevitably became serious.

Jonathan wanted to wait for Chaoyang to fully appear, and then took a sincere gesture to knock on the door to explain. However, there are always a lot of accidents in life. When it was dawn, the cleaning staff of the corridor started their work diligently. When he saw Jonathan sitting at the door of Xu Chi's house in awkward posture, Uncle Jie immediately appeared suspicious.

Even if Jonathan was expensively dressed and still a blonde foreigner, he didn't have the vulgar temperament of a thief or a rogue. Uncle Cleaning asked him a few words. After Jonathan defended himself, saying that he really knew the owner but didn't want to disturb people, so after waiting for a while before knocking on the door, the uncle did not lower his suspicion, but instead looked at him with incredible eyes, making Jonathan feel like he was being Treated as a neuropathy.

Although the uncle thought that Jonathan might be at fault, he still didn't drive him away, but suggested that he go to the infirmary or go to the security room downstairs. However, Jonathan had to use a bitter plan, and naturally he could not cut corners on this issue, so he naturally refused.

His refusal suddenly made the uncle more suspicious. Although Jonathan looked like a dog, he might have a special hobby, like to have nothing to pry someone to lock or something, otherwise why must stay here, it is frozen. She shivered and did not move her nest. He heard that some people have thieves. Although they are not short of money, they just like to steal things. This person may not be like that. Otherwise, you really have to know the owner, just make a phone call and enter the door. Even if you don't want to disturb people, there is no reason to just stand outside and wait for a convenience store. You can find a convenience store nearby.

The uncle determined that Jonathan had a problem, and apparently agreed that he would continue to stay here, but actually turned around and called the security guard. Jonathan came in the middle of the night and was noticed by the security guard on duty, but he entered the building with the password Qi Yan told him. He looked like a rich man again, so the security guard didn't doubt it too much. There is only one household on each floor, and the monitoring area only covers the entrance of the floor. The security guard did not expect that Jonathan was staying outside the door for a night, and he became suspicious when he learned the situation.

Although the security guard felt that Jonathan stayed outside the door for most of the night, it was not like what the criminals would do, it was more like a brain problem, but out of professional ethics, he still insisted that Jonathan leave immediately, in case the resident It's not good to be scared.