Chapter 82: Catch current

Liu Quan is the field affair of the team of "Super Power". The performance of the team has been honest and honest, not particularly clever and clever, but the work should be done well. Being quiet, and not chatting with others in the crew, it seems a little out of the ordinary. However, the whole person looks very simple and honest, dressed in a very frugal manner, but it is not objectionable.

In the past few days, he became more and more silent. But because there was no sense of existence in the crew, no one noticed this.

Liu Quan recently encountered a little trouble. His younger brother ran into someone while driving, and the other party was seriously injured. They asked them to pay 600,000 compensation before agreeing to settle out of court. The condition of Liu's family is very poor in the Beijing city. There is only a small house of tens of square meters. The two old people are already high. The younger brother is idle. The labor force in the family really counts alone. Liu Quan himself did not have much ability, nor did he have an academic qualification. When doing field work, he could only earn a small amount of salary, and the money was basically given to his parents. But the parents loved the little son again, and always believed in the other party's nonsense in doing business and making big money, and handed over the money Liu Quan saved to the little son again and again.

Now that his brother has run into someone, and his parents can let the beloved Yaozi go to jail, he naturally wants to reconcile with the victim. It is just that the 600,000 yuan required for this settlement cannot be met with the conditions of Liu's family. They borrowed everywhere, and they borrowed 100,000, which was far from 600,000.

In this case, Liu Quan, who is the main source of income for his family, has high hopes from his parents, saying that the crew he works for is not a lot of rich celebrity directors or anything. Six hundred thousand is a drizzle for them. Liu Quan thinks of a way to go Just borrow it.

Liu Quanmu was so speechless that he didn't have much friendship with his colleagues, let alone the actors and directors of the crew. To ask him to borrow money can be said to be completely unspeakable.

But neither borrow nor do. Liu Quan wanted his brother to take some lessons, but he didn't want him to go to jail at a young age, so these 600,000 people still had to make as much as possible. Liu Quan also had no other choice. After hesitating for a few days, he was preparing to grind his teeth to find a director to give it a try. Unexpectedly, he had changed from a cat to a dog to a younger brother of a tortoise after a car accident, but suddenly found him and said there was a solution. Those six hundred thousand.

Liu Quan didn't quite believe that the younger brother could have a way, but he still listened to it. His younger brother was very excited to tell him that someone was willing to give them 600,000, as long as Liu Quan did something according to the other party's request. .

Liu Quan asked in surprise, what happened, and his brother was very excited to take out a packet of powder, and said: "That man asked you to drop this into the water of an actor in your crew."

Liu Quan was even more surprised, "What is this? Won't it be drugs?"

"It's not a drug!" His brother's excitement is still unabated. Obviously, this is a very cost-effective deal. "It's just a medicine that can show signs of allergies. If it's not serious, the person just wants to be a whole person."

Liu Quan frowned, "Who is he going to give?"

"Just that...what is that called, what is Shu..."

"Shu Zimu?" Liu Quan thought for a while, and the crew surnamed Shu seemed to be him.

"Yes, yes! It's him, Shu Zimu!"

"Shu Zimu is not an actor, but a screenwriter." Liu Quan twisted his eyebrows. "Why did that person give Shu Zimu a medicine? Shu Zimu is Xing Yue's boss, the biggest background in the crew. I heard that Xing Yue boss is very powerful. If it is found, it will cause a lot of trouble."