Chapter 114: box office

A dozen film critics who were not invited to participate in the premiere at the same time criticized the "Super Energy Office", criticizing its routine and fast food, saying that the movie was just to make money, and subsidized the relationship account of Shu Zimu, and did not make a movie. Due attitude and connotation. Relying on money to smash special effects, using small fresh meat as a starring role, and even to attract attention. I don't hesitate to use Shu Zimu, a fledgling newcomer as the lead writer. Not only does he use his face as a gimmick, the boss also personally shows off the topic of love and love, completely not paying attention to the quality of the movie. Circling money is extremely useful. It is disrupting the formal film market and should be resisted.

As a commercial film, "Super Energy Office" is of high quality, and it is not comparable to the bad film that the audience also agrees with, so these people are also not good at talking about quality. Only various details are used to find faults, and the plot is too old-fashioned. Know the ending after the beginning; say that the villains are too stupid, always leave flaws to deliberately give water to the protagonist; even out of context, a line with supporting roles diverges infinitely, attacking the three views of the production team. In addition, more emphasis was placed on things outside the film, especially emphasizing that "Super Energy Office" is not the production of the film by the production team, but a pile of capital-for-profit products. It's all fake. It might be fun to watch, but when I think about it, I think it's actually very boring, and even wastes some time.

These film critics may not be very professional in movies, but they are not bad in catering to the psychology of netizens and brainwashing their thinking. Even if they are out of context, they take deceptive evidence such as lines and screenshots. It seems quite reasonable. People who have already made certain judgments about "Superpower Office" may not be affected by it, but those who have not seen it by themselves will leave a little negative impression. As for those who were not used to the "Super Energy Office", they naturally strongly agreed to spread the word. At one time, the online criticism of "Super Energy Office" was quite poor.

At the same time, a large number of low-score negative reviews also appeared on the rating website overnight. Although the original rating of the audience base was large, the overall rating was not lowered much, but the new large-scale negative reviews still hesitated those who The audience of which movie to watch has an impact, which has caused a slight decline in the single-day box office of "Super Energy Office".

Just when the "Super Energy Office" was in trouble, "The Prosperous Age" encountered a good thing diametrically opposite. The box office and website ratings have increased, and a large number of high-score movie reviews appeared, mainly praising its picture He and the content, as well as the performance of several well-known movie stars in the film, said that although the plot of the "Prosperity of the Prosperous Age" is slightly inferior, but the flaws are not concealed, it is a movie worth watching. Compared with the "Super Energy Office", it has caused a feeling of counterattack of the "Prosperity of the King".

Shu Zimu felt that "The King of Prosperity" was not their opponent, but did not want to be slapped the next day. Shu Zimu did not think that he looked away, but felt that 80% of them had some problems. It's not his villain's heart, but it's normal for a film critic to give bad reviews. It's obvious that many bad reviews together are very abnormal, not to mention that there are a lot of bad reviews from the rating site suddenly, Shu Zimu I deliberately looked at it, and found that in addition to the ones that were liked on the top, many of the rest were copied and pasted. Although there were various combinations of copy and paste, there were still obvious signs of brush points.

Real viewers don't have the strength to score low movies that they don't like, and at most take a few trumpets to vent, it is absolutely impossible to reach hundreds or thousands. This is obviously someone maliciously targeting the "superpower firm".