Chapter 85: Cocktail party

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu took a day off, and the next day they went to do the business first, and Jonathan went to investigate the shale gas field they co-developed. The inspections went smoothly. When the matter was over, and when they were ready to start their vacation, Qi Yan and them separated from the company's people and took their own journeys. Qi Yan itself is not a very approachable boss. If his subordinates travel with him, they certainly can't have fun. Qi Yan doesn't like too many people to disturb him and Shu Zimu's two-person world, so they are separated and happy.

Qi Yan's subordinates were arranged for reception by Jonathan, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu were personally played by Jonathan, plus Jian Hongshen, four people acted together. Qi Yan commissioned Jonathan to help investigate Xu Lan. In addition to investigating Xu Lan directly, he could also start from the hospital where Qu Fei had plastic surgery and the people he contacted. No matter what, it was not the case to use Jonathan's energy to find out what happened. Therefore, after Jonathan explained, several people did not worry too much, and devoted themselves to the following travel itinerary.

They have a famous forest park near this area, with nice scenery, you can drive by car, and you can also see wild animals.

So they first went to experience a natural scenery, and incidentally camped in the wild for two days, experienced the stimulating feeling of close contact with dangerous wild animals, and experienced the fun of survival in the wild, and then returned from the forest The bustling city was led by Jonathan to experience Vanity Fair in Country L.

They first went to experience the world's most well-known casino, and then they were arranged by Jonathan to the famous film and television circle reception in country L. The film and television industry in Country L is much more developed than that in China. A reception will have many internationally renowned superstars and directors. Jonathan knew that Qi Yan and Shu Zimu were also involved in the film and television industry, so he specially arranged to introduce them.

The treatment of Chinese people in the film and television industry in Country L is actually not very good, development is very limited, and it will be more or less subject to some contempt or even discrimination. But Country L is a "cultural money worshipping" country. The secret social rules encountered by Chinese people such as Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, who were introduced by the top rich Jonathan and have strong financial strength, are naturally not applicable, because In this case, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu are obviously not the Chinese actors who need to look at their faces, but they may need to rely on each other's investment to open the Chinese market.

Therefore, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan received a very warm hospitality at the reception, especially Shu Zimu, although the Chinese people look a little dull and flat for the L people, but the appreciation of the people who really look good is regardless of race With national boundaries, Jonathan is full of praise for Shu Zimu's appearance. Now in the L country entertainment circle where handsome men and beautiful women gather, Shu Zimu's appearance is still extremely negative.

People in L are more enthusiastic than Chinese, especially in terms of sex. They went to the reception, and Shu Zimu was praised by many people. She didn't talk about it, but there were still some people who had hinted to him at the first meeting. Afterwards, Qi Yan took people to declare sovereignty throughout the journey, and when someone saw him coming to talk to Shu Zimu, he couldn't help but let down.

In addition to Shu Zimu, Jonathan is also very popular. Many of the people who hooked up with Shu Zimu were unclear about his identity and purely fancy his appearance. What I thought was to enjoy the night if you like. But it's different to hook up with Jonathan. It's more about wanting to cling to this young top rich and exchange resources with the body.