Chapter 94: Effectiveness

Xu Xu's mother was hurt by Xu Lan. After shaking her head and sighing, she turned and went out to stop seeing Xu Lan. Xu Chi stayed behind and asked Xu Lan after a moment of silence: "You always thought that way?"

Xu Lan lowered his head and said nothing.

Xu Chi sighed in a complex expression, "It seems that we really don't understand you enough. How can you be connected with those in the underworld?"

"..." Xu Lan moved his lips this time, but he still didn't speak.

Xu Chi looked at him for a while and finally sighed: "You can do it for yourself later." He also turned and left.

Xu Lan froze for a moment, then suddenly realized that he might really be abandoned this time. He turned his head to look at Qi Yan again, but he didn't get any response. Qi Yan never looked at him in the first place except in the beginning.

Qi Yan lowered his head and said to Shu Zimu: "Let's go too, there is nothing to say."

Shu Zimu originally wanted to ask about Xu Lan's relationship with Brother Biao, but in the current situation, Xu Lan would not say anything to him, so he nodded and left with Qi Yan.

Xu Lan stared blankly at the closed door. In front of him, Xu Xu's disappointed expression and Qi Yan's disgusting expression continued to appear. He finally stopped in Xu Chi's "good fortune" and dropped his head silently.

After Qi Yan and Shu Zimu came out, they explained to the police to continue to handle the follow-up matters, file a lawsuit as soon as possible, and then left the police station.

The Xu family walked together, and Xu's father Xu mother expressed apologies to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu. After all, they were poorly educated and guarded. Now simply apologize first, and then have to prepare a compensatory gift, and officially go again. In addition, although it was decided not to manage Xu Lan, after all, after more than ten years of getting along with them, they still persuaded Qi Yan not to do too ruthlessly. Of course, more than that, they did not plan to do it.

So far, so many things that Xu Lanming secretly made in the past year have finally come to an end.

A month later, the kidnapping case was successfully passed the trial sentence, Xu Lan was sentenced to 25 years in prison, and other participants were also sentenced. Because the case involves guns, these gangsters have some cases, so they are basically subject to heavy penalties. After the results came out, these people, including Xu Lan, chose not to appeal.

Although Xu Lan seems to have some mental problems, but his appearance is normal, and there is no dementia. Most of the time, there is no problem with speech logic. Spiritual identification can be done or not. Coupled with Qi Yan's advice, the police certainly would not take the initiative to help him, and the Xu family did not help him any more, so Xu Lan was sentenced smoothly.

The dust settled.

This rather thrilling thing did not come out to the outside world, even the people in the team of "Superpower" did not know it. Shu Zimu was called away by Xiao Yu and did not return, but Qi Yan informed Yun Hao to help hide it. The next day Shu Zi Mu did not go to the crew, Qi Yan asked him to leave in advance, so the whole thing did not cause others. Lenovo.

When Shu Zimu returned to the crew again, he did not show anything wrong. Everything is on track.

It was because Xiaoyu was also suspected of stealing Yan Xuan's things, so the police also asked Yan Xuan to understand the situation. As a popular actress, Yan Xuan was the key guardian of paparazzi. This was naturally not missed. Rumors about Yan Xuan being interviewed by the police have been heated up for a while, and various irresponsible speculations and gossip have emerged. Some say that Yan Xuan is taking drugs, some say that Yan Xuan is a senior official's mistress, and that she is in trouble Wait, most of them are not good guesses.