Chapter 58: Legendary Gold Lord

Although the speculation of netizens is of little concern, it is a pity that Shu Zimu does not have the kind of plan they said, so in the case of no one deliberately promoting and Shu Zimu's photos have been deleted, the heat has cooled down little by little. The news gossip on the Internet is changing with each passing day, and the discussion about Shu Zimu will soon disappear.

Along with the online discussion, there is also a decrease in the frequency with which Shu Zimu was secretly photographed and accosted in school. Because of Shu Zimu's statement and the series of actions to withdraw hot topics, these students also knew that Shu Zimu did not like or want this kind of online popularity. And they also realized that Shu Zimu probably has some backgrounds. At least the family should be very rich. Hot search can be withdrawn if they want to. They can also block and delete photos and negative news on a large scale. Obviously, they are not good bullies. If they still insist on secretly taking pictures of gossip or something, they may be targeted by the other party, and the outcome will not be very good.

Of course, there are people who are too vigilant about Shu Zimu's avoidance. Naturally, she also sees that Shu Zimu has a deep background, so she actively wants to pull the relationship and get a little light. Fortunately, most of the latter are still appreciative, seeing that Shu Zimu doesn't like to listen to their flattery, and has no intention of going to clubbing and singing K together, so she will no longer have to do more entanglement and return to the relationship of ordinary alumni.

Shu Zimu's campus life suddenly settled down after a sudden boil. Although the envy, jealousy and hatred of sight encountered more and more, most of them are performance students, but fortunately, Shu Zimu learned to be a screenwriter. For him because of the high face value, he got a hit on the Internet. The most familiar classmates felt no envy. Although there are also some people trying to inquire about Shu Zimu's background and want to make some friendships, after all, they are still students in the ivory tower, and the atmosphere is not too utilitarian, so although there is such a thing that other people may want, Shu Zimu does not want Accident, he stayed in school quite comfortably, and did not encounter any trouble. So a week later, Shu Zimu left the incident behind.

It was just during this time that Shu Zimu seemed to be wearing a halo of blood and blood, and it was always flat after wave. After the pen name vest was hacked and the future of Yan value was fired, Shu Zimu was hung up on the campus forum of the Communication University.

This time, the content of this landlord is nothing else, it is about the background of many people who are curious and comfortable. What is Shu Zimu's background? The landlord didn't pick it out. But the landlord vowed to give a conclusion that Shu Zimu was supported by the gold master before entering school.

Of course, at the beginning, the landlord did not directly name Shu Zimu, but only said that there was a shortcut in this freshman, and only put a photo of Qi Yan's expensive car, two people sitting in the front row. It's all blurry. However, afterwards, the landlord patched them bit by bit while others were speculating, saying that this person was not only kept, but also very hyped, and usually pretended to be particularly tall and disregarded by others. That is to say, looking for a good look and looking for a gold owner who is willing to throw money.

The follow-up information revealed that it was almost impossible to know who the landlord wanted to pick up. Although the evidence provided by the landlord was not sufficient, it was just that Shu Zimu basically did not sleep in the school dormitory, and there were luxury cars to pick up every day. It is actually a little difficult to stamp seals into fosters, but this kind of gossip about the young student beside the gold master has always been something that everyone likes to hear. Although this situation is not uncommon in the entertainment industry, although Communication University is the training ground for future artists, most of the students in the school still think that they are very clear. Even though many of them may break their heads when they really meet the chance of the gold prince in the future, it does not prevent them from standing at the moral high ground to despise others.