Chapter 89: action

Shu Zimu used to think that Qu Fei was very persevering, but now feels that this sigh can be used again on Xu Lan. Is he particularly hateful in his life? No one in the Xue family has targeted him without giving up or giving up.

However, after thinking about it, Shu Zimu quickly rejected this explanation. Obviously, it was not that he hated people, but that Qi Yan's partner was too inviting. Although Qi Yan's rumors seem to be that everyone in Shura's reincarnation can't avoid it, in fact, his own conditions are still very potential for being a blue face. Look at the present, whether it is for the benefit or the coveted person who is really out of feelings, in order to deal with his rival, he can be said to have tried his best to ignore him. It can be seen that Qi Yan's partner is still very sought-after and sits a little bit more. prick.

Shu Zimu thought endlessly, but his heart was not shaken by these sighs. Since he had already communicated with Qi Yan, even if other people exhausted his means, he definitely did not plan to "resign from his position and let the virtuous." Even if the other party is not acting like Qu Fei Xu Lan and making Qi Yan completely look down on him, but the real light and wind, and even ten times and hundreds of times better than him, but as long as Qi Yan does not have the meaning of empathy, He will never take the initiative to back down because of the pressure given by the other party.

What's more, Qi Yan will take the initiative to help him solve these pressures. After all, a qualified lover should not make the other party feel uneasy because he really feels like it, and if he really likes it, he will not be willing to let his rivals affect his mood.

Anyway, Shu Zimu didn't feel uneasy because of Qu Fei or Xu Lan. After all, the previous acting was embarrassing and it was obvious that the power of the Qi family was not the person of Qi Yan. The latter was secretly in love for many years and was not discovered by Qi Yan. There is no feeling. Moreover, they worked hard to plot a conspiracy against Shu Zimu, but they were both blocked by Qi Yan, and now they want to eat their own evil, and their mood will definitely be quite "beautiful." So now I heard that Xu Lan is going to make trouble. While Shu Zimu is amazed by his perseverance and perseverance, there is no fluctuation in his inner means, and he even wants to laugh. After all, the other party didn't know that he thought that he had lost his heart to Jian Hongshen, and turned to them for a report.

Moreover, Xu Lan is now restricted from going out, and the trouble he can get out is certainly limited.

Qi Yan didn't know what Xu Lan was going to do for a while, but he wasn't very satisfied with Shu Zimu's unattentive appearance. He stretched his face and told Shu Zimu to give him some bodyguards.

Shu Zimu has always cooperated with Qi Yan's arrangement, and he will not take his own safety as a play, but at this time he shook his head after thinking about it, saying: "The bodyguard is equipped with it, but it is best not to be too conspicuous."

Qi Yan frowned, looking at Shu Zimu's slightly thoughtful look, realizing what he should have thought, and asked: "Why?"

"It's not that the guns are easy to hide and the arrows are hard to defend. Xu Lan still has to worry about going abroad. He should not be able to make very detailed arrangements. If he doesn't see that there are bodyguards around me, it is estimated that the means will not be particularly concealed. It is estimated that it will be more direct, and it will be a better solution. If I suddenly have a few more bodyguards around me, Xu Lan will definitely be suspicious. For this reason, he may use a more concealed method, and may even realize that Jian Hong It gave us a deep secret. If he found it, then he changed another set of methods that we didn't know and didn't take precautions, maybe it might succeed."

Shu Zimu analyzed it a bit and said it still made some sense, but Qi Yan still frowned at Wen Yan and said: "It is not necessary."

Seeing Shu Zimu looking at him obediently, Qi Yan relaxed his voice, "Xu Lan doesn't have that much energy and doesn't need to be considered so complicated. Bodyguards don't follow along with greater risk. Even if Xu Lan is suspicious, someone protects you, he You can't do anything anymore. During this time, you will be staring at the eating and drinking bodyguards outside, and the dark arrows will not work."