Chapter 141: Extra two

Xue Li is not easy to find Shu Zimu now, he can only use the most stupid way to block people at the door of the company. Although neither of them had been pleased, Xue Li still dared not directly ask Qi Yan for his troubles, and wanted to start with Shu Zimu. However, Shu Zimu didn't go out to work every day. Xue Li knew that he had done a great job in screenwriting and chose to squat outside Xing Yue for a few days.

Fearing that Qi Yan would first find out and then drive away, Xue Li dared not go in and explore, but dared to stay outside and try his luck. There are some paparazzi squatting outside Xing Yue all year round, Xue Li has not been found anything wrong.

But it is useless not to be driven away, Shu Zimu does not appear, Xue Li's purpose cannot be achieved. He waited patiently for a few days, and he just satiated the northwest wind without any progress. Seeing that the money in his hand was about to run out, Xue Li finally gritted his teeth and walked into the door of the self-reported building in the building where he had been watching for a few days. He said he was looking for Shu Zimu.

Hearing his self-proclaimed Shu Zimu's father, the reception at the front desk suddenly changed, but although he was a bit dissatisfied with this "father", the title was still somewhat useful, and the front desk reported the matter to him without delay.

Shu Zimu quickly received the news.

Knowing that Xue Li was about to be released from prison, he was prepared for this day. What made him somewhat unexpected was that Xue Li came to him more than he expected at night. Shu Zimu originally thought he would not be able to sit in half a month.

Shu Li wanted to meet him. Shu Zimu felt that it was feasible. After all, if he disagreed, the other party might not give up and other moths might come up. Anyway, Shu Zimu was not afraid of him, but it was nothing to meet. As for whether they will follow each other after meeting, it is not necessarily.

Xue Li made an appointment with Shu Zimu, and hesitantly asked him not to tell Qi Yan, but he didn't wait to say Shu Zimu ended the brief conversation, and turned to tell Qi Yan. Of course, even if Shu Zimu didn't say it, Qi Yan could know about it from Xing Yue's side.

So after waiting for the appointed time and place, Xue Li saw the two people who appeared together.

"Long story short, what's the matter with me?" Although Qi Yan appeared to make Xue Li very stressed, he still wanted to play the family card first, which was convenient for him, but he was interrupted by Shu Zimu just after he started.

Looking at Shu Zimu's indifferent expression, he understood that his plan was probably not going to work, but Xue Li still said daringly: "Yes, it is like this, Zi Mu, Dad has been introspecting in these years. There are a lot of you and your mother, you should be angry, and I deserved it before. Dad has figured it out, and he will be good to you when he comes out. I will try my best to do whatever you want. If you are still angry, don't want to see In my words, I don't have to appear in front of you. But in fact, I always wanted to see you after I came out, but I was afraid that you would be upset, and I wanted to bring a better gift before you come in." Xue Li said with a sincere heart His sullen expression drew a deep breath. "You know... the situation at home now... is not very good, there is no way, I can only do business and earn some money to buy gifts for you. It was pretty good, Although I didn't have much capital, I quadrupled it. After a while, my dad would buy a gift to see you, but... but I didn't expect to encounter a cheater, and all the money was lost."

Xue Li said, covering his face weakly, the pain and despair of being cheated was quite sincere. However, he did not immerse himself in the pain for too long, so he came to the focus of finding Shu Zimu this time: "Now my father is penniless, he has lost the last little money in his family, not only can't buy you a gift, you ...You should also know the situation of your brothers and sisters. You can't live without money to pay for treatment. Dad didn't want to disturb you, but he really lost his way. Rest assured, Dad won't take advantage of you, as long as you borrow some money to Dad When the principal is paid, Dad will make it back to you immediately after earning the money."