Chapter 69: Countermeasure

Yun Hao was sent to the private hospital where Qi Jiayou held. After examination, he found that he had allergic symptoms to a certain component of the hallucinogen. Fortunately, this hallucinogen is not too addictive. Yun Hao After a shot to relieve the allergy symptoms, there should not be too much sequelae. However, because the dual symptoms of hyperactivity and allergies caused by hallucinogens are too exhausting, Yun Hao was tired and fell asleep directly after receiving treatment.

Xu Chi saw Yun Hao's breathing gradually steady in his sleep, and finally finally let go of his heart. As a "relationship household", Yun Hao's ward is naturally more upscale and is a suite. After Yun Hao fell asleep, Xu Chi and Qi Yan went to the outside to discuss the follow-up treatment of this matter.

They suddenly withdrew from the killing feast of "Blood Dawn", the crew of the crew was still a little scared, or Shu Zimu explained to the director carefully for a long time before the other party calmed down, understanding that their sudden departure was not due to the crew. Dissatisfied. However, Yun Hao and Shu Zimu didn't say things too carefully. After hearing the other party, they understood Shu Zimu's concerns. They didn't ask much about the current affairs. After hanging up the phone, they asked Shu Zimu to let everyone continue to eat and drink well.

After appeasing the crew, a phone call came from Yun Hao's cell phone held by Xu Chi. Xu Chi's face suddenly fell after a glance. It wasn't anyone else who called him. It was the agent he wanted very hard now.

Xu Chi recovered his good mood and reached out to connect after the bell rang for a while.

"Yun Hao, where are you now? I finally invited this young man, and you actually gave up the face of others. Do you want to play the role of "leaker"?" First blame the face.

Xu Chi looked cold and was about to say something, but the other party first said: "Don't think that you can fool over without talking! You hurry to come to my company now, I will try to arrange for you to apologize to Sheng Shao. Just now Brother Hui I satirized and sarcastically, saying that you didn't take offense to Sheng Shao. It's not the first day to mix up with this circle, why don't you have a point? Even if you can't get a role, you shouldn't offend people. If you can't apologize and let Sheng Shao forgive you, you may miss more than one'more cold' in the future. I'm doing it for you too. Have you come to the company quickly and heard?"

Xu Chi listened to the words of agent Yang, and could not help but sneer. "You offended Sheng Xiaowu, but you are not Yun Hao. Agent Yang still finds a way to apologize to your Sheng Shao."

The other party was surprised, "Who are you? What nonsense, what about Yun Hao? Hurry up and let him answer the phone..."

Xu Chi sneered at the opponent's slightly anxious and harder tone, and directly pulled Agent Yang's number into the blacklist. Then he took a breath, looked at Qi Yan, and took the initiative to say what he thought.

"We rescued Yun Hao, and he still holds the handle of Sheng Xiaowu in his hand. He should not retaliate or target Yun Hao temporarily. But since Yun Hao's agent took the initiative to take the line, there is now a problem. , Sheng Xiaowu is likely to exhale him." This is why Xu Chi just said that. Actually offended Sheng Xiaowu, Yun Hao and Yang agent, including Hui Ge who was in the middle of the match, but Yun Hao is now barely hiding under Qi Yan's banner, Sheng Xiao Wu is not easy to directly target, otherwise Qi Yan The meaning of match is too obvious.

However, Agent Yang and Brother Hui are different. They must have assured Sheng Xiaowu that Yun Hao will be obedient in advance, but the promises have failed. Seeing Yun Hao's meaning is obviously not voluntary, and Qi Yanbao's Yun Hao is certainly not good for the agent who wants to send Yun Hao to his bed. Sheng Xiaowu wants to clean up agent Yang and Hui Ge, then No need to worry about Qi Yan at all.