Chapter 14: Prepare a new article

After watching the kitten's situation for a while, Xue Zimu took the initiative not to delay Qi Yan's time, saying that the other party took good care of the little guy. He was relieved that he could end the video.

As soon as his voice fell, Qi Yan was about to say something, but he heard Bai Xinlan deliberately clear his throat first, and both of them were startled.

Obviously, they were communicating the situation of the kittens very honestly, but Bai Xinlan's very deliberate sound seemed to remind a pair of wild mandarin ducks hiding from the people's quiet meeting, which embarrassed Xue Zimu.

Qi Yan was not embarrassed, but he turned and glanced at Bai Xinlan who was sitting behind him and obviously wanted to say something. He quickly said to Xue Zimu: "My mother will come to the door these days, you can make some preparations in advance." Then he cut off the call.

Xue Zimu looked at the mobile phone screen that suddenly returned to the main interface and was amazed. After a while, she realized Qi Yan's meaning: In the next few days, Mrs. Qi will come to the Xue family to settle the marriage between the two of them.

The first goal after rebirth now seems to be proceeding smoothly. Xue Zimu tilted her lips, feeling slightly relaxed and thinking about the next step.

On Qi Yan's side, Bai Xinlan failed to realize the expectation of making the eldest son panicked or shy, and began to nag him dissatisfiedly. Qi Yan deafened and silently lit the cat. Bai Xinlan didn't particularly like cats, but she couldn't help being greedy when she saw her son happy, but he didn't want to take the initiative to ask for it. It must be uncomfortable for you to hold it all the time."

Qi Yan glanced at the little guy whose hair was so comfortable that his belly was exposed, and the silence continued.

"Oh, what's this little thing called?" Bai Xinlan saw the son's incomprehensible glance, and was reluctant to find another topic.

Qi Yan: "...I didn't think about it."

Bai Xinlan wondered: "Who didn't think about it? Isn't Xue Zimu's cat? He didn't give a name?"

"No, he gave it to me." Qi Yan answered truthfully, "I haven't figured it out yet."

"He gave it to you?" Bai Xinlan froze for a moment, and said a moment later sourly: "I didn't expect you to have a lot of fun between you."

Qi Yan: "..."

Taking advantage of Qi Yan's helplessness, Bai Xinlan quickly reached out and touched a little wool ball. Her psychological cravings were finally satisfied. She suddenly laughed again and said casually: "How good is the cat's name, why haven't you thought about it yet? Otherwise, it's called Xiao Bai All right."

As if she understood what she said, the kitten just turned her head to look at her at this time, and "whooped" in her throat, as if to answer. Bai Xinlan immediately smiled, reaching out and trying to touch.

"No." Qi Yan held the cat indifferently and avoided Bai Xinlan's hand stretched out again. "Xiaobai doesn't count, and I'm named."

"Then you're up!" Bai Xinlan's move to lift the cat fell through. He was dissatisfied with his son and naively fought against him. "You call it accounted for... I decided to call Xiaobai anyway!"

"No!" Qi Yan refused categorically again, and many names flashed quickly in the cat's brain, and any one could make Bai Xinlan die.

It was just that he was not satisfied after all. After a while, he finally decided that he didn't want to wait for a while, waiting for inspiration.