Chapter 144: Extra three

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's little babies are twins. The elder brother is called Qi Zhuxiu, the nickname is Tangyuan, the younger brother is called Shu Zhuqing, and the nickname is the Youth League. Because the Youth League is not particularly smooth, it was later called the Youth League, but the official nickname is the Youth League.

As the name suggests, the two little guys are round and round, and the Youth League is just one size bigger than Tangyuan. It can be seen that the nutrient absorption capacity is surprisingly good.

Because the news was hidden from the outside world, the birth of the little guys did not receive extra attention and disturb, but in the lives of the Qi family people inevitably set off huge waves. As a junior who was born, Tangyuan and the Youth League received the attention of the whole family. They were not only taken care of meticulously, but also received various valuable gifts when they did not understand anything. Of course, at the same time, we must also accept the reality of being harassed by Qi mother and Qi Yao and Qi Yun who have grown up.

The appearance of the two dads is not bad, Shu Zimu is particularly outstanding, the appearance of the twins is naturally very cute and pleasing, big eyes flashing can make people cute. Qi family members can't help but want to take advantage of it. The fat and soft feel is good, and the small hands and feet are also fun. They just don't want to let go when they hug them.

But for the closeness of other people, the two small **** didn't cooperate very well. Tangyuan seemed to be clever but very vengeful, and was annoyed. The next time the other party came together, he ignored it. The attitude of resistance was very obvious. He had to bribe things to coax him well. The Youth League can't stand with others, and it will move around in a short while. It doesn't cooperate with the actions of the adults, and its strength is still quite large.

But even so, it didn't really stop the adults from using the age advantage to tease the little guys. Fortunately, they also have a sense of balance. When they see that Tangyuan Youth League is really angry, they will stop in time.

After a long time, although the other party was only a baby, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan also understood some of the twins' character.

Tangyuan is generally a very clever and worry-free child. He is quiet and does not cry, does not like tossing, and usually sleeps in a daze to listen to the story. But he also has a strong temper and hates being tossed to a large extent. Once angry, he is very principled and will not easily forgive each other. The Youth League is the opposite of him, more like an ordinary baby, from time to time, but the temper comes and goes quickly. And he didn't cry much. He was more upset with body language. However, regardless of Gao's displeasure, he would toss about and move around. His curiosity was very strong, and he often tried to "jailbreak" and liked to study things he didn't know.

Just looking at the appearance, Tang Yuan and the Youth League are exactly the same, because the Youth League is a little fatter, so there will be no problem of not being able to tell who is the younger brother. In terms of personality, the two are almost completely opposite. The elder brother is quiet and the younger brother is more active. The distinction is even more obvious.

The two brothers grew up together, and because of the huge personality differences, many conflicts broke out. The Youth League is curious about his brother who is inseparable from him. He always wants to see what the other party is doing. He would disturb Tang Yuan's quiet state, and often wake up people with his hands and feet while Tang Yuan is sleeping, or start the game unilaterally. Brother grabbed and bited again.

Tang Yuan was very angry at the beginning, and gradually evolved from trying to have no effect on the result of the Cold War to being unable to bear back. However, this is also painless for the Youth League, and even makes the other party think that this is playing with themselves. After falling down many times, Tangyuan could only give up this method, and then came up with a way of thinking that was slightly beyond the IQ of the baby-both defeated.