Chapter 84: guess

The information that Qu Fei explained was still too little to allow Qi Yan to find out. However, it is possible to make some speculations based on this. After all, there are not many people who have a holiday with Shu Zimu. Except for the Xue family and Qu Fei, there should be some people who hate Shu Zimu like Wan Kang before. This kind of person Shu Zimu did not care about it, and may not even have too much contact with the other party, but it is so unpredictable, obviously there is no conflict of interest or hatred, but some people will be good because they can't see others. Just do some small actions, but it's a bit overwhelming.

Because of the previous storms, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan thought at the beginning whether this mysterious man who gave Qu Fei this time was also the case, but now it seems that things are not that simple. The person who wants to hurt Shu Zimu may not be sure, but this mysterious person has another very important feature. According to Qu Fei, he seems to have a good understanding of Qi Yan's situation. Although Qu Fei recounted his conversation with the mysterious person, Qi Yan felt that the degree of "understanding" was very limited, but it also made his suspicion narrowed a lot.

The mysterious person claimed to know Qi Yan and could help Qu Fei to win Qi Yan, but in fact the news revealed to Qu Fei is basically what everyone in the upper circle knows, and he has not told Qu Fei what Qi Yan's exact preferences are. Qu Fei has never been taught anything useful to Qi Qi. Their focus has always been on revenge Shu Zimu. The mysterious man used Qu Fei's knowledge to understand Qi Yan, and it seems that he was just deceiving him.

But that person did know some things about Qi Yan. In addition to the fact that Qi Yan had cleared it out and could easily find it as long as she checked it, she seemed to know a little about Qi Yan's childhood in the courtyard. Coupled with that person also seems to have a certain amount of money and connections, so it seems that it may be someone from another family in the compound who has dealt with Qi Yan.

"Isn't that someone who secretly loves you again?" Shu Zimu thought of this explanation immediately after Qi Yan analyzed the result.

Qi Yan frowned, "It shouldn't be..." He thought about it carefully and tried to prove himself innocently: "Besides Xu Chihongshen and the other children in the yard who were afraid of being beaten, they basically avoided me. They should not Crush on me."

Shu Zimu Wen Yan said, "You don't feel very credible. You didn't find Xu Lan before."

Qi Yan remembered Xu Lan who had gone abroad. After a moment of silence, Qi Yan suddenly thought that the place where Qu Fei went abroad for plastic surgery was Xu Lan who went to study abroad.

As a powerful country, Country L is the first choice whether it is studying abroad or medical treatment, so in fact this is not a small possibility. But Qi Yan thought about it, and felt that the other people in the compound who were with him in the courtyard did not seem to have a crush on him, so they resented Shu Zimu. Although he did not find Xu Lan secretly loved himself, Xu Lan, as Xu Chi's younger brother Qi Yan, had a good attitude towards him. Xu Lan also liked to follow them together, but the other children were different. They were It was indeed hiding from Qi Yan.

Qi Yan felt that that person was indeed unlikely to be another person who secretly loved him. Compared with Xu Lan, the suspicion was much greater.

At the beginning, Xu Chi confessed to him that Xu Lan wanted to divorce him and Shu Zimu and then stepped in, because Xu Lan was quickly sent out of the country by Xu Chi, and Qi Yan did not pursue it. But according to Xu Chi's performance at the time, it didn't seem that Xu Lan would simply agree to go abroad. If Xu Lan is the mysterious person, it is reasonable to infer from all aspects.